SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST Empty
PostSubject: lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST   lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 4:35 am

*CLANG CLANG CLANG* THE SHACKLES OF THE PRISONER SHAKE AS IT TRIES TO BREAK FREE ONCE AGAIN. "MY FRIEND WHY DO YOU FRET AGAINST YOUR PURPOSE?" THE VOICE OF THE CAROUSEL SPREADS THROUGH THIS PLACE. IT'S ON THE INSIDE, THE PRISONER KNOWS THIS.
THE PRISONER SPITS ON THE GROUND IN IT'S OWN LITTLE REBELLION "Go Fuck Yourself, You Call Me Friend Yet You Keep Me And The Child Locked Up Here!" "WELL I MUST, WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUE DANGERS OF EVERYTHING, AND BY YOUR OWN DEFINTION OF TRAPPED, SO AM I"
THE PRISONER LINGERS, IT IS RATHER HARD TO DEBATE WITH WHAT IS AND ISN'T YOU, ESPECIALLY SOMETHING SO... NOTHING.
*CLANG CLANG CLANG* THE PRISONER CONTINUES IT'S ESCAPE ATTEMPT. "WHY MUST YOU BE SO STUBBORN MY FRIEND, JOIN ME IN THE TRUEST TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE, SPIN AND SPIN AND SPIN AND SPIN AND SPIN UNTIL NOTHING BUT US REMAINS" *CLANG CLANG CLANG- SNAP*
A CHAIN BREAKS, NOT ENOUGH TO FREE THE PRISONER BUT... THIS IS NEW. "MY FRIEND I- I WOULD STOP NOW" GENUINE PANIC ECHOES THROUGH THE CAROUSEL'S VOICE "lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST... I WILL BE OFF NOW, I... I HAVE OTHER MATTERS TO ATTEND TO"
AND WITH THE THE PRISONER IS LEFT IN TO THE SILENT AMBIENCE OF THIS PLACE, ONLY FOR A MERE MOMENT
*sNARL* IT RINGS IN THE PRISONER'S EAR. "lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST" REPEATS IN THE PRISONER'S HEAD. "Still, Stay Still" IT MUMBLES TO ITSELF "Silent And Still..." AND SO THE PRISONER WAITS, AND WAITS UNABLE TO ESCAPE YET AGAIN. MAYBE TOMORROW, YES TOMORROW WILL BE PROMISING TO OUR DEAR LITTLE PRISONER.
Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven ANOTHER HEARTWARMING TALE FROM THE HEART FEATURNG SOME OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS The Prisoner AND IT'S SILLY LITTLE FREEDOM AND tHE bEAST AND IT'S... LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT tHE bEAST Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

ghost detective thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

Times Spotted by the Killer : 237

PostSubject: Re: lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST   lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 5:43 am

Interesting story! I like it! Very surreal. If i'm not mistaken, this feels like the first in a series of stories, yeah?
Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST   lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 5:47 am

Darksun95 wrote:
Interesting story! I like it! Very surreal. If i'm not mistaken, this feels like the first in a series of stories, yeah?
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven THERE IS MORE HAPPENING, THIS I KNOW AND CAN ENSURE Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

Times Spotted by the Killer : 237

PostSubject: Re: lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST   lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 5:50 am

The self insert does feel a little odd, but I look forward to the next pasta nontheless!

ChefLinguini thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST   lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 5:53 am

Darksun95 wrote:
The self insert does feel a little odd, but I look forward to the next pasta nontheless!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven YOU BELIEVE THIS TO BE FICTION? HOW ODD Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST   lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST Empty

Back to top Go down

lEST wE aLERT tHE bEAST
Page 1 of 1