SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Investigating A Lead...

Go down 
+3
xXdevilish_imp420Xx
Ben currently drowning
The Collector
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

Investigating A Lead... Empty
PostSubject: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 11:56 pm

Well, hehehe... Hello, everyone.
If you'll remember, last time I attempted to show off one of my haunted finds it uh... went badly, kikiki. I didn't even OPEN the damn thing and now it's both haunted by a goblin AND buried six feet under, heheh!

But i've got something juicy, folks! The other day I got sent a pretty suspicious email, titled "IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR (REAL NAME) OPEN NOW". Obviously, some kind of spam, but since it didn't end up in my spam folder I humoured it and had a look. I am, of course, naturally curious! Hehehe!

I'm glad I did, because inside was a .GB ROM file! When i'm getting mysterious emails with ROM files in them, you know it's not spam! Somebody wanted me to open this puppy! The file was titled, quite simply, "Pokemon". Well, it's pretty dissapointing as these things go. No "Drowned Blue"? No "Malicious Yellow"? Lame. I feel bad for never showing you any of that other game I found, so i'll make up for it here, Kikiki! Join me as I look at this thing, and I promise you WON'T get haunted, heehee!

Investigating A Lead... Image17 Investigating A Lead... Image18

Hmm, title screen and intro are normal so far. Kind of lame!

Investigating A Lead... Image19
Who's this handsome fella? Kikiki!

Investigating A Lead... Image20
Well, haunted game or no, it'd just be WRONG of me not to uphold tradition here... Heheh...

Investigating A Lead... Image21 Investigating A Lead... Image22 Investigating A Lead... Image23 Investigating A Lead... Image24
Wandered around town for a bit but it seems pretty normal. The fat technology obsessed guy is acting weird, and our good pal SEXFUCK doesn't appear to be at the lab. What gives? Is he at the Loser Convention? Hehehe!

Investigating A Lead... Image25 Investigating A Lead... Image26
Here he comes! I braced myself for a true scare in the form of a boring scripted sequence where you slowly walk back to the lab, but instead of saying anything, he just kept giving me the silent treatment. I keep pressing the button but I don't think he's gonna talk!

Investigating A Lead... Image27 Investigating A Lead... Image28
Oh. Well, there we go! Not quite what I expected him to say... I was expecting an "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" or something.

Investigating A Lead... Image29 Investigating A Lead... Image30
That seems to have taken me to this incredibly boring hallway! There's no music and I can't go backwards, so forwards it is! Kikiki!

Investigating A Lead... Image31
...Huh. A shadowy figure! He looks way dorkier than these kinds of things usually do.

Investigating A Lead... Image32 Investigating A Lead... Image33
HEHEHE! Oh, here we go! The good part! Yeah, sure. I'll play with you! Go ahead! Steal my soul! Kikiki!

Investigating A Lead... Image34 Investigating A Lead... Image35
...What a fucking weirdo. Was he salivating? Well, it sent me back to the title screen for now. I guess i'll pick this back up lat...

Investigating A Lead... Image36
...Uh. Is it just me or does that look kinda like the guy in my profile picture? Weird. I'll admit, that's a little spooky. But nothing I can't handle! AHAHA! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 11:17 am

haunted videogame rom? fuck yea. consider me intrigued Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 4:37 pm

I'm pretty intrigued too, kikiki! I haven't touched it since, i'm giving our shadowy friend the benefit of the doubt and letting him do his thing, heheh.
Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_imp420Xx

xXdevilish_imp420Xx

Times Spotted by the Killer : 256

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 4:57 pm

The Collector wrote:
The file was titled, quite simply, "Pokemon". Well, it's pretty dissapointing as these things go. No "Drowned Blue"? No "Malicious Yellow"? Lame.
why would an actually haunted game give away the name like that? also the games rarely ever do give themselves the name, its just the people who play them that name it something later on since just "pokemon" is hard to find.
basically you choose what to call "Pokemon.gb" by
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 9:28 pm

Hm... Well, we'll see! Heheh, basically nothing has happened yet. It's not even that scary yet! Kikiki!
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 2:53 am

Well, it's been a little while... But it seems our friend has gotten restless, hehehe...
Recently, I was away from my computer, and came back to find... this.

Investigating A Lead... Image37
My emulator had opened up, and according to the display was running our beloved "Pokemon"- but the screen was utterly blank! Kikiki!

Investigating A Lead... Image38
But of course, it doesn't stay that way. Here's our little friend- He hasn't told us his name yet, so I think i'll call him "Burster"... After that weird thing he said last time. Like hey man, i'd prefer if you didn't do it in front of me, but whatever gets you your kicks! Ahaha!

Investigating A Lead... Image39 Investigating A Lead... Image40
Oh great, he's drooling again. Somebody pass me the digital mop...

Investigating A Lead... Image41
Investigating A Lead... Image42
JESUS, MAN! PERSONAL SPACE! HEEHEE!

Investigating A Lead... Image43
Thanks for taking a step back! Or ten!

Investigating A Lead... Image44 Investigating A Lead... Image45
Huh. Guess that's all he has to say. My emulator shut itself off after this... Creepy! It's at least original, i'll give it that. Next time i make another big update i'll probably actually be playing it again... hehehe!
Back to top Go down
SNESMAN99

SNESMAN99

Times Spotted by the Killer : 17

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 4:13 am

Woah dude, this is a pretty cool romhack! You're pretty damn talented! Lookin' for work?
Back to top Go down
https://www.onism1999.com/
Goblin

Goblin

BANNED
BANNED

Times Spotted by the Killer : 79

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 4:43 am

*SITS AND WATCHES*
I CANNOT WAIT : D

LethalSweety thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 10:50 pm

SNESMAN99 wrote:
Woah dude, this is a pretty cool romhack! You're pretty damn talented! Lookin' for work?
No hacking, my friend! Just forces beyond our understanding! Kikiki!
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 2:57 pm

Well, been a while, huh? Kikiki... I won't stall much, and i'll get straight into it. I'm actually gonna play some more this time, heheh...

Investigating A Lead... FPPAgo9
Before we start, though... Here's the ROM file on my computer, just in case you dared think I would ever lie to you about the existence of a thing such as this, kikiki!

Investigating A Lead... JgFppNA
Looks like we start in Prof. Oak's lab, even though I don't think I remember saving last time. How nice!

Investigating A Lead... CS3ropK
Seems our friend has changed my choices around... Cubone, Abra, and Kabuto. Well, Abra is useless at this level so they're out! Kabuto's cool, but i'll pick Cubone. Feels appropriately grim for this kind of thing, kikiki!

Investigating A Lead... QHSrVHY
I'll call you... Marrow. Like bone marrow! Clever, isn't it? Heheh!

Investigating A Lead... OL2qbVu
Mooom! Oak's being weird and vulgar to me again! This game is making me laugh more than scream, and i'm starting to think it's intentional. I think I like our glitchy friend's style, kikiki...

Investigating A Lead... ZCgYJ1l
Oh, brother... Can't escape this guy even here! At least he doesn't have much to say like this, heheh... I won easily, of course.

Investigating A Lead... JXx6pQU
Right when I try to leave, this guy ambushes me again. What does he mean dear ol' SEXFUCK was angry at me? Was it cause I named him that? I don't think I can blame him, kikiki! He disappeared pretty quickly, though. I guess he was just checking up on us, heh.

Investigating A Lead... YivZ7Ui
Seems our little Marrow can't do anything to these Pidgeys at the moment cause all he's got is a ground move! Guess we'll stick to beating up rats for now.

Investigating A Lead... A2RZKGO
Well, the NPCs are changed... And they're all fuckin' weirdos now! Now this is my kind of haunted game, heheh...

Investigating A Lead... Fjadqy10
Well, thank you for the critical advice!

Investigating A Lead... Dj8HHAM
Well, we made it to town. Time for that stupid package fetchquest, I guess... Oh?

Investigating A Lead... MW3kPJF
...Oh, god damn it.

Investigating A Lead... Z2GmOne
A... quiz??? I was expecting a battle with Lv. 100 Pokemon or a team of Perish Song Celebis or something, but i'll take a quiz! Hehehe!

Investigating A Lead... AgWv64J
First question's kind of dull, just your basic boring trivia. I could do this one in my sleep! This is nothing compared to memorising the Pokerap, kikiki...

Investigating A Lead... XspnNcx
Now, that's more like it! That's the kind of blunt threat we all know and love! Of course, I imagine the answer is yes. I'd like to see him try, though!

Investigating A Lead... MvbZcfD
Wh-
I'm not letting any of you see that, sorry.

Investigating A Lead... LlMRIrn
...I mean, how typical! How expected! Trite, even! Kikiki! And it was wrong, anyway. So.

Investigating A Lead... N9rzUkA
Shut up! I only ever tell the truth! K-

Last edited by The Collector on Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goblin

Goblin

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:22 am

WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN TO YOU Sad THE CARTRIDGE I WENT IN WASN'T SO MEAN....
Back to top Go down
Goblin

Goblin

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:24 am

I CAST GOBLIN HEX 'HAPPY PROTECTION' ON YOU TO HELP!
Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:43 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven CATCH A MR MIME, THAT GUY'S AWESOME Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:08 am

Knowing what it's been like so far, I wouldn't be surprised if I ran into a route full of nothing BUT Mr. Mimes, kikiki...
Also thank you for the hex, my Goblinoid friend! I'll stick it down this guy's throat and make him explode! Ahaha!
Back to top Go down
Investor Knuckles Mk. II

Investor Knuckles Mk. II

Times Spotted by the Killer : 149

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 6:47 pm

Hehey! Pokemon was always a blast when I was younger, hope you've been enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating A Lead...   Investigating A Lead... Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigating A Lead...
Page 1 of 1