SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Who is the strongest creepypasta?

Go down 
+16
ghost detective
LEADHEAD
Mike Tyson
KingHarkinian
MarbleHybrid12
Raptor3
SparklingSplendor
Dreaming Mado
HOGSLICE
Darksun95
johnthemoderator
jUSTINkILLER
Ben currently drowning
i_luv_jeff_the_killet
xXdevilish_imp420Xx
SwordmasterZelda
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LEADHEAD

LEADHEAD

Times Spotted by the Killer : 100

Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 10:00 pm

jUSTINkILLER wrote:
LEADHEAD wrote:
hey guys whats up
you piece of shit where's the new fucking nfl game i am tired of waiting
football
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

Times Spotted by the Killer : 148

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 10:02 pm

LEADHEAD wrote:
jUSTINkILLER wrote:
LEADHEAD wrote:
hey guys whats up
you piece of shit where's the new fucking nfl game i am tired of waiting
football
you fucking fraud i know where you fucking live i will kill you give me NFL 15 NOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson

Times Spotted by the Killer : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 12:14 am

Woah! Calm down there, friend! How about we play some Punch-Out instead? I'm in that one, if you'd believe it!
Back to top Go down
johnthemoderator
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 1:37 am

football!
Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 2:02 am

All these sports are much too violent for me... can't we play Ping Pong or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
ghost detective

ghost detective

Times Spotted by the Killer : 117

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 2:32 am

start of message -january 25th 2024-

*pip*
hello, been a while since i posted, saw this thread and thought there was a giant argument on powerscaling, you know, NORMAL forum stuff. but i forgot the detail that this forum is filled with weird s#*! so it obviously devolved off topic.

i'm just going to go back to the original intent of this thread, and write about wich creepman (woman) is the strongest.

all right let's get this out of the way, *ahem* jeff the keelir, in my opinion he is straight up outmached by most of the things i will go over, first of, he's just a guy... yeah you heard me, he's just a human beeing, no crazy magic shenadigans, no mutaded body, he's just a guy that seffered a lot of bullying and got hit with a brutal prank wich was his breaking point that made him go crazy. second of he doesn't do anything special, his tactic for killing people is to sneak into the victim's house and kill them while they are sleeping, he mostly goes for the snek stabs and avoids general combat with those he deems stronger than him, he doesn't seem like a fighter wich is really bad for a normal human facing off against slenderman's child demon army. also in the way that the creepypasta is told jeff is probably only a teenager, with the combination of the burned and bleached skin means he has very VERY poor defence and is really fragile.

all my points said against jeff also goes for his fangirls too exept for the burned and bleached skin part.

with that off the list next up are the digital demons: missigno (the pokemon glich apparently fits has a crepypasta monster), the pokemon black version and all of it's variants, ben drowned and [ugh] sonic.exe.

you know what im posting my view on their powerscalling later.
*beep*
end of message -january 25th 2024-
Back to top Go down
ghost detective

ghost detective

Times Spotted by the Killer : 117

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

start of message -january 27th 2024-

*pip*
all right time for part two of my "evaluation" of how strong creepypasta monsters are. now on to the monters!

let's start with the first monster of the "digital monster" type missigno, well missigno isn't really a monster in itself, he's an actual glich you can see in pokemon red and blue! and anyone can replicate it. but he is mostly harmless to you, if you don't include wiping your pokemon red and blue save data, or making the game unplayable.

next is some actual creepypastas, they are the pokmon creepy romhacks with pokemon black version and such. honestly they can't harm you in any way too since they are just spooky rom hacks of pokemon's gen 1 and 2. exept for the lavender town syndrome, since by listening to the "original" lavender town theme will make you crazy, but it can be easily avoidable.

now for the demons sealed within the game type of monster, starting off with ben drowned, the creepypasta shows that ben isn't combative, well he doesn't even kill anyone, he desn't seem to work like other types of ghosts like a poltergeist by the looks of it seems like he can only interact with is digital devices that were connected with an device he interacted with, almost like an computer virus. at the start i thought that ben would be pretty weak since he doesn't do phisical manipulation, but now that i think about it depending on how you frame it he can easily be writen has unbeatable, since he can't be completly destroyed or exorcised if he is connected with the internet or something, he could take control of weapon systems of some government or terorist faction and send air strikes at his opponent, but he IS a child so he probably isn't mature or that smart so what he could come up with could be severily limited.

now let's get this over with... sonic.exe he can be easily beaten if you know what you're dealing with, since he is trapped inside a disk and you have to run the sonic.exe program then he could be a nuisanse, but other monsters could dispach him some way. that's IF they own a computer AND open the sonic.exe program. they can just snap the disk in half and put it in fire or somethinng.

most of the monsters in here mostly do psychic damage first and phisical damage is either impossible for them, or incredibly hard to achive. most of theese are pretty weak.
*beep*
end of message -january 27th 2024-
Back to top Go down
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 4:40 am

You honestly have to be an idiot to let Sonic.exe or his many, many copycats kill you. A lot of creepypastas of that sort feature the stupidest teenagers alive as their protagonists because having any intelligence would severely hamper the story. Besides Godzilla NES, that one isn't as bad since there's an actual hook for the author to keep playing.
Back to top Go down
crumbs.exe

crumbs.exe

Times Spotted by the Killer : 70

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 6:17 am

i could take on all of these guys
Back to top Go down
johnthemoderator
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 6:17 am

idk
Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
Agent47

Agent47

Times Spotted by the Killer : 61

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 6:32 am

I will become the strongest Creepypasta if nobody tellls me WHERE DUSST IS.
Back to top Go down
SwordmasterZelda

SwordmasterZelda

Times Spotted by the Killer : 67

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 10:13 pm

I come back from my training session and apparently Scott Steiner killed a fucking demonlord, and nobody reacted? Hello? Tch... some people are truly ignorant of the truth.
Back to top Go down
jeff the skeleton mario

jeff the skeleton mario

Times Spotted by the Killer : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:00 pm

i think they woudl be friends and worktoglether but that just makes them all stronger...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the strongest creepypasta?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3