SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

yet another pc news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

yet another pc news Empty
PostSubject: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 2:38 pm

guys im back. with yet another irl update. this time its good news Very Happy  i finally bought a new much modern pc. its hopefully more secure and stable.
yet another pc news Untitled135_20240130210312
dont mind the bird. thats my neighbors parrot. hes been helping me alot actually. its suspicious just how nice and generous he is :/ but the guy is funny and pretty chill. hes here in my apartment rn just hanging out Laughing alright so moving on. im posting this in creepy sightings because.. im still not entirely sure that buying a new pc fixed the hacking problem. earlier when i first logged on here, i got a glimpse of some of the pms that the hacker sent. lots of winner and loser shit? i was about to click on one of them but then suddenly the site refreshed and all those pms were. uh. gone. a pretty creepy sighting if you ask me :/ maybe the pms got automatically deleted or something. bot detection or some shit. things seem ok now, but if my account still sends any weird pms or posts, let me know. post it in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 2:41 pm

now i can go back to doing what i do best: spread misery all over this forum Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dylan the Slasher

Dylan the Slasher

Times Spotted by the Killer : 85

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 4:25 pm

thank the lord you're ok, glad to have you back buddy Laughing p.s you should clean your stuff! Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Dylan the Peaceful on Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 4:29 pm

Dylan the Peaceful wrote:
thank the lord you're ok, glad to have you back buddy Laughing p.s clean your shit that's disgusting
woah nice, your saying swear words again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dylan the Slasher

Dylan the Slasher

Times Spotted by the Killer : 85

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 4:36 pm

No I'm not
Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 8:51 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I HOPE THAT WHATEVER WEIRD LITTLE THING TAKING OVER YOU WINS JUST SO IT CAN CLEAN YOUR DESK Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 1:09 am

does this. affect computers.
yet another pc news Mold-on-ceiling-corner.jpg
i. thought i already cleaned shit. can BEN spread mold?
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 1:28 am

i called a mold removal service and all i fucking heard was static noise and. laughing.. that also seems to be coming from my living room.. am i finally gonna meet BEN holy sY0U FUCK1NG 1DI0T
h
hey wha tthe fuckL3T ME TYP3 B1TCHhuh BEN is that yAR3 Y0U JUST G0NNA BL4M3 ALL Y0UR [Problems, Damned Problems] ONT0 A F1CT10N4L CR33PY[Pasta and sauce]??????

what ST0P D3L3T1NG MY T3XT whatdoidoY0U W1LL S33. action=S1T D0WN 4ND W41T CUZ reason=I'V3 W41T3D time=L0NG 3N0UGH
Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_imp420Xx

xXdevilish_imp420Xx

Times Spotted by the Killer : 256

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 4:52 am

woah hi ben
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yet another pc news   yet another pc news Empty

Back to top Go down

yet another pc news
Page 1 of 1