SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Well, I'm back.

Go down 
+11
johnthemoderator
jUSTINkILLER
Dylan the Slasher
Dreaming Mado
KicktheHABIT
ghost detective
Goblin
Eggman.EXE
The Collector
Ben currently drowning
MarbleHybrid12
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

Well, I'm back. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm back.   Well, I'm back. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 2:20 pm

You could probably commit so much crime now... a veritable spree of petty offences! Kikiki!
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

Times Spotted by the Killer : 317

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm back.   Well, I'm back. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 2:43 am

Ben currently drowning wrote:

no wonder Nothing of value changed at all [giggle.wav]
looks like this trivial phenomenon affected everything But & Except this small space on the internet! intrigue, indeed indeed !
question: does this mean U can get a New! identity?? indeed exciting indeed!!!

very hopefully yeah? honestly
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/j7EU7GVjyRA?si=levYrZrPw0wnPx9X
HouseOfTheRisingSun

HouseOfTheRisingSun

Times Spotted by the Killer : 19

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm back.   Well, I'm back. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 12:17 am

MarbleHybrid12 wrote:
... Y'know I realized I should probably look if there's any alerts or information on my disappearance, people looking for me back where I'm from. and, well, I straight up don't exist (not that I was straight to begin with, haha)? I don't know how better to explain any other way but it seems like any evidence of me is just gone, and there's no reports of me being missing.  Like you'd think there'd be *some* announcement of it. But there isn't, AND any public evidence of me seems to be completely gone, I mean like school website databases and government records, I've straight up been stalin'd from any sign of existence ... I'd be disappointed but I honestly can't say I have any reason to be.... lol.
Take it from me. When someone wants you gone, they will make sure people don't know you're gone.
Back to top Go down
HouseOfTheRisingSun

HouseOfTheRisingSun

Times Spotted by the Killer : 19

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm back.   Well, I'm back. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 6:56 pm

Pro tip: Get a gun.
Back to top Go down
X_VenomousFreak_X

X_VenomousFreak_X

zcared me
zcary........

Times Spotted by the Killer : 68

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm back.   Well, I'm back. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 2:30 pm

MarbleHybrid12 wrote:
... Y'know I realized I should probably look if there's any alerts or information on my disappearance, people looking for me back where I'm from. and, well, I straight up don't exist (not that I was straight to begin with, haha)? I don't know how better to explain any other way but it seems like any evidence of me is just gone, and there's no reports of me being missing.  Like you'd think there'd be *some* announcement of it. But there isn't, AND any public evidence of me seems to be completely gone, I mean like school website databases and government records, I've straight up been stalin'd from any sign of existence ... I'd be disappointed but I honestly can't say I have any reason to be.... lol.

I been disappeared before... to be honest this whole thread is really familiar to my experiences... with the door and shit... but i don't really talk about it... but it's good to see i'm not the only one... can we be friends-in-slender-stalking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm back.   Well, I'm back. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm back.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4