SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I love yoU!

Go down 
+3
Markiplier
Gamez4LYFE
johnthemoderator
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smiling Jack

Smiling Jack

Times Spotted by the Killer : 60

I love yoU! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love yoU!   I love yoU! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 10:49 pm

Raptor3 wrote:
Markiplier wrote:
I love yoU! - Page 2 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

AVGNwins he clearlyhas the ferocity of the mighty reptile.Markplier is ;a herbivore so he is naturalprey for the predator AVGN
I disagree. Mark survived a gang war. I hear he single-handedly dismantled both sides with nothing more than a toothpick. He's my hero.

Gamez4LYFE and MarbleHybrid12 think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 138

PostSubject: Re: I love yoU!   I love yoU! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 5:36 am

im pretty sure markiplier is a crip look at his hair
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
johnthemoderator
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: I love yoU!   I love yoU! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 6:31 pm

I SET IT ON FIRE DURING THE WAR
HE USES RED AS SYMBOLISM FOR MY MUTILATION
HE MAY HAVE WON BUT I HAVE LEFT SCARS
Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

PostSubject: Re: I love yoU!   I love yoU! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 3:08 am

I hear Markiplier is a particularly powerful practitioner of the Holy Shout... Legends say he can shatter glass and crack rock with but a single scream... Kind of scary, if you ask me! What a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

PostSubject: Re: I love yoU!   I love yoU! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 4:24 am

Dreaming Mado wrote:
I hear Markiplier is a particularly powerful practitioner of the Holy Shout... Legends say he can shatter glass and crack rock with but a single scream... Kind of scary, if you ask me! What a weirdo.
Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven THIS IS WHY I LOVE MARKETABLE PLIERS SO MUCH, THE POWER IT EXUDES IS INCREDIBLE Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Smiling Jack

Smiling Jack

Times Spotted by the Killer : 60

PostSubject: Re: I love yoU!   I love yoU! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:52 am

the bh?AEOUSneT wrote:
Dreaming Mado wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven THIS IS WHY I LOVE MARKETABLE PLIERS SO MUCH, THE POWER IT EXUDES IS INCREDIBLE Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Wasteland legend has it, he survived the War. Not as a Ghoul, or Super Mutant, or any other sort of thing, but as a human, still. They say he runs a hidden settlement called "Whitesville" in the ruins of a place called "Albuquerque." But that's all just a legend. NCR's been nervous about expanding into Mexico, though...
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

PostSubject: Re: I love yoU!   I love yoU! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 8:06 pm

I'd believe it, if the tales of him I hear are at all reflective of the actual man. How fearsome... Such power for a man who mostly plays videogames all day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love yoU!   I love yoU! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I love yoU!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2