SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Conversation recorded directly from scene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

Conversation recorded directly from scene Empty
PostSubject: Conversation recorded directly from scene   Conversation recorded directly from scene EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 10:50 am

What a Face  What a Face  What a Face hELLO tHERE fRIEND oF a fREIND, iT'S bEEN a wHILE hASN'T iT? What a Face  What a Face  What a Face
Question Question Question I'm Not Scared Of You, Honestly I Don't Care Anymore Question Question Question
What a Face  What a Face  What a Face i'M nOT cONCERNED wITH tHAT rIGHT nOW, i hAVE sOMETHING mUCH mORE iMPORTANT tO dISCUSS. iT'S cLEAR tHAT oUR gRACIOUS lEADER iS nO lONGER iN pOWER What a Face  What a Face  What a Face
Question Question Question What? What Are You Talking About? Question Question Question
What a Face  What a Face  What a Face lOOK tO yOUR lEFT, wHAT dO yOU sEE? bECAUSE wHAT i sEE iS aN uNFIXED wHOLE iN oUR rEALITY bROUGHT oN bY aN eXPLOSION What a Face  What a Face  What a Face
Question Question Question So What? Are You Going To Do Something About It? Are You Suggesting We Team Up And Go All Buddy-Buddy? Question Question Question
What a Face  What a Face  What a Face tHE oPPOSITE aCTUALLY, i pLAN tO uSURP tHE cAROUSEL, tHIS pLACE wILL bE mINE aND i tELL yOU bECAUSE i hAVE a fELLING i'M nOT tHE oNLY oNE wHO wOULD bE iNTERESTED What a Face  What a Face  What a Face
Question Question Question ...Yes That Is Rather... Interesting... I'll Uh... I'll See You Later... Question Question Question
Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven HELLO YOU TWO, I'M SADDENED TO SEE YOU ARE TALKING WITHOUT ME SINCE WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE YES? Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Question Question Question What Now? Question Question Question
Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven DON'T TALK THAT TONE WITH ME YOU CHAINED UP PRICK Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Question Question Question Ok Now Listen Here You Spinning Little Bast- Question Question Question
What a Face  What a Face  What a Face eNOUGH nOW yOU tWO, lET uS bE cIVIL, cAROUSEL iT iS vERY cLEAR yOU lACK wHAT iS nEEDED tO rULE. wE aRE iN a pOWER gRAB oF sORTS tHAT i iNTEND tO fULLY tAKE aDVANTAGE oF What a Face  What a Face  What a Face
The rest of the conversation is not exactly suitable for a forum. Anyway this is new for them, I guess maybe competition could be good for them and me, sadly they leave the child out. I still need to find a way to get them to see it
Back to top Go down

Conversation recorded directly from scene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Other :: IRL Stuff-
Jump to: