SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I See Myself As A Humanitarian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Grayfleld

Sir Grayfleld

Times Spotted by the Killer : 39

I See Myself As A Humanitarian Empty
PostSubject: I See Myself As A Humanitarian   I See Myself As A Humanitarian EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 9:39 pm

Earlier This Evening I Had Seen A Plebeian Child In Town Square Who Had Gathered A Crowd, As I Approached I Saw A Shop Owner Kneel Him Down To A Chopping Block. At This Point I Had Been Seen Mingling Among The Common Folk And They Dared Not Spill Blood In Front of The Duke. When I Had Asked What Purpose They Had Seen It Fit To Behead A Child, And Apparently This Boy Had Taken 2 Guilder Worth Of Bread!

While I Believe In Fair Punishment For All Infractions, No Matter How Small. I Was Feeling Particularly Merciful, I Had Come To The Conclusion That This Boy Should Not Be Punished In This Fashion. I Believe The Criminal Is Born Of The Hand That Strikes, So I Put A Halt To The Execution And Proposed An Alternative. Instead Of Death, The Left Hand Would Be Culled As A Way Of Removing The Evil From Him At An Early Age. Removing This Evil Would Stop The Evil From Spreading To The Rest Of His Body.

I Believe I Have Stopped A Delinquent From Continuing In Foul Ways. I Hope To Show The Community That I Wish To Benefit Them In Any Way I Can, Including Cleaning The Ones With Ill Placed Morals.

Sincerely, Sir Grayfield.
Back to top Go down

I See Myself As A Humanitarian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Other :: IRL Stuff-
Jump to: