SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jigsaw's Rules.

Go down 
+6
CooksGrl76
The Collector
Gamez4LYFE
Ben currently drowning
Raptor3
ScaryJigsaw
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ScaryJigsaw

ScaryJigsaw

Times Spotted by the Killer : 9

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:12 pm

Hello. My name is Jigsaw. Your name isn't important. What is important is that you have found yourself inside my post. Here are the rules:

- You have a limited amount of time to grab coal from a box. You can use this coal to break some glass. Within this glass is a grappling hook. You will use this grappling hook to grab a key hidden in the wall. You will use this key to open a door. Behind this door is another door. You will use the doorknob on this door to open the door.
- You must navigate my corn maze.
- You must balance on a thin platform while spiky columns move back and forth.
- You may collect my jigsaw pieces for bonus points.
- If my minotaurs dislike your posts, that means you are dead. They have crushed you. You are dead.

Raptor3, Minotaur and Minotaur2 think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

Times Spotted by the Killer : 167

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:48 pm

I thinkit would be cooler if yourminotaurs were raptors sothen we could be Raptor,Raptor2 and @Raptor3 and alsoI;m a bit disappointed becausethe puzzle/game/trap isn;t personalised to me. Ithink it would be better for me and also everyone else ifit was likethis:

"HelloRaptor3. It;s me,the Dreaded Jigsaw. Youwill now play my game.

STEP 1- Youwake up in a cave. Thereis a big bolder infront of the cave.It  is a mechanical bolder.

STEP2 -There are cave drawings (in blood) that youhave to figure out andthey will show you the location of 2 levers.

Step 3 -  One is a lever whichmoves the mechancal bolder] and the other releases a Starved. T.Rex into thecave.

Step4 - If you pull the right lever this means youappreciate being alive and if you pull the wrong lever you;re fucked.

Part 5 - If the Starved T.Rex is released andyou die thenyou become a fossil in thousands ofyears.

so yeah that;s my idea.I thinkthe puzzle piecesbit is good so we can keep that and]also I like corn mazes somaybe we can do a Jurassic corn maze also.
ThanksJigsaw you;ve really inspired me 2day Wink
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 1:10 pm

>i leave
Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 138

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 1:32 pm

is this real
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 3:07 pm

I could take the minotaurs! Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
CooksGrl76

CooksGrl76

Times Spotted by the Killer : 3

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 9:22 pm

I only watched Saw because of the hottie John Kramer. The actual movie was fine I guess.
Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:50 am

ScaryJigsaw wrote:
Hello. My name is Jigsaw. Your name isn't important. What is important is that you have found yourself inside my post. Here are the rules:

- You have a limited amount of time to grab coal from a box. You can use this coal to break some glass. Within this glass is a grappling hook. You will use this grappling hook to grab a key hidden in the wall. You will use this key to open a door. Behind this door is another door. You will use the doorknob on this door to open the door.
- You must navigate my corn maze.
- You must balance on a thin platform while spiky columns move back and forth.
- You may collect my jigsaw pieces for bonus points.
- If my minotaurs dislike your posts, that means you are dead. They have crushed you. You are dead.
Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven SORRY BUT I'M BUSY, THIS SOUNDS FUN SO MAYBE NEXT TIME Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Smiling Jack

Smiling Jack

Times Spotted by the Killer : 60

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:54 am

[Agility] How about I just slip through that crack in the ceiling instead of doing any of your stupid obstacle course?
Back to top Go down
Investor Knuckles Mk. II

Investor Knuckles Mk. II

Times Spotted by the Killer : 149

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 6:43 pm

Blimey, such a strange ruleset for a forum!
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

Times Spotted by the Killer : 317

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 pm

I can't see shit in here but I think someone hacked the rich guy, nice.
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/j7EU7GVjyRA?si=levYrZrPw0wnPx9X
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 9:15 pm

I wonder what happened to the original guy? I sure hope he got trapped in the labyrinth and crushed by a minotaur, kikiki!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jigsaw's Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw's Rules.   Jigsaw's Rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jigsaw's Rules.
Page 1 of 1