SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I am thinking about my future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyeless Jack

Eyeless Jack

Times Spotted by the Killer : 52

I am thinking about my future Empty
PostSubject: I am thinking about my future   I am thinking about my future EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm

I have been pondering the state of my life and what I should do with my future. Maybe I should start one of those let's play channels, or start livestreaming. Those seem like interesting careers that are pretty hot at the moment. Any thoughts?

Eyeless Jack thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/42ffu6ez
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking about my future   I am thinking about my future EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 9:10 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven VIDEO GAMES HAVE NO FUTURE, BECOME A CARNIVAL BARKER OR IF THAT DOESN'T WORK OUT BECOME AN ACCOUNTANT Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 138

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking about my future   I am thinking about my future EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 5:20 am

Eyeless Jack wrote:
I have been pondering the state of my life and what I should do with my future. Maybe I should start one of those let's play channels, or start livestreaming. Those seem like interesting careers that are pretty hot at the moment. Any thoughts?
you can do whatever you set your mind to as long as it doesnt include having eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Eyeless Jack

Eyeless Jack

Times Spotted by the Killer : 52

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking about my future   I am thinking about my future EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 5:25 am

I might set up a youtune channel, as a side thing to keep me entertained amidst my organ stealing and teenager killing of course!
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/42ffu6ez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking about my future   I am thinking about my future Empty

Back to top Go down

I am thinking about my future
Page 1 of 1