SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A Terrible Fate...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Grayfleld

Sir Grayfleld

Times Spotted by the Killer : 39

A Terrible Fate... Empty
PostSubject: A Terrible Fate...   A Terrible Fate... EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 12:38 am

It Has Been A Mournful Evening.

An Individual Had Discovered A Pile Of Rotten Flesh And Bones Around The Coastal Cave Area, Along The Human And Animal Remnants Many Articles Of Clothing Had Been Identified And Matched To The Uniforms Of The Investigation Group That Was Sent Out To Find The Cause Of Such Horrendous Display.

I Have Created Efforts To Inform The Public About Safety Concerning This Active Danger To The Community. There Will Be Flyers Posted On Every Corner And Post That Detail The Danger Of The Coastal Cave And How To Properly Barricade Your Home To Stop Unwanted Visitors.

Even In These Uncertain Times I Want Nothing More Than To Keep My Population Safe, And I Need Everyone's Help To Keep The Community Safe.

Remember To Stay In Groups, Never Stay Out Late, And As Always Stay Safe

Sincerely, Sir Grayfield.
Back to top Go down
Sir Grayfleld

Sir Grayfleld

Times Spotted by the Killer : 39

A Terrible Fate... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Fate...   A Terrible Fate... EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 1:30 am

If You Would Like To Join The Community Safety Council Please Contact The Head Of Community Works.
Back to top Go down

A Terrible Fate...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Other :: IRL Stuff-
Jump to: