SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Blood Creeatures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slr Grayfield

Slr Grayfield

Times Spotted by the Killer : 45

Blood Creeatures  Empty
PostSubject: Blood Creeatures    Blood Creeatures  EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 2:19 am

Oh My Fucking God.. I've Been Told That Blood Creatures Have Started Exiting The River.. And That That They Know My Fucking Name..
From This Point ForWard I Have Put A Ban On All River Blood Until Further Notice.
Starting Today, Those Of You Who Still Have A House Will Now Have Taxes In The Form Of Forceful Blood Donations..
Back to top Go down
creepyCurly666

creepyCurly666

Times Spotted by the Killer : 18

Blood Creeatures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Creeatures    Blood Creeatures  EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 5:16 am

no im good
Back to top Go down
Slr Grayfield

Slr Grayfield

Blood Creeatures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Creeatures    Blood Creeatures  EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 5:29 am

If You Live In MY Land Legally I Own Your Blood! This Is A Real Fact And I Will Kill You If You Illegal! Fuck You..
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

Blood Creeatures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Creeatures    Blood Creeatures  EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 9:49 pm

Sounds metal... But i'd beware of vampire hunters knocking down your door! Eehehee!!
Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

Blood Creeatures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Creeatures    Blood Creeatures  EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 11:29 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I DON'T HAVE ANY BLOOD, IN FACT I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANY LIQUIDS I CAN DONATE Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Slr Grayfield

Slr Grayfield

Blood Creeatures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Creeatures    Blood Creeatures  EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 10:50 pm

The Collector wrote:
Sounds metal... But i'd beware of vampire hunters knocking down your door! Eehehee!!
God Forbid You Do One Fucking Ritual And Do One Blood Majick Spell And Then Every Vampire Hunter In The Land Marks You Down As In The Vampiree Lands..
I Fucking Hate The Dutches.. We Have Killed About 14 Vampire Hunters Since The First Blood Creatures Came Out..
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

Blood Creeatures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Creeatures    Blood Creeatures  EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 12:18 am

Tell me about it, Duke! Look, I have it on good authority those guys are secretly massive horndogs! So make sure there's plenty of brothels before they get anywhere near the castle, hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Creeatures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Creeatures    Blood Creeatures  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Creeatures
Page 1 of 1