SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Astral Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

Astral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Astral Nightmare   Astral Nightmare EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 3:15 am

Hello everyone... I noticed that the actual section for writing Creepypastas on this Creepypasta forum is pretty quiet, and it makes me a little sad, so... i'm trying my hand at writing one myself. Give it a look, and tell me what you think! Cheers!

"Hello. Have you ever heard of the concept of 'Astral Projection'? It's basically the idea that you can project your spirit out of your body and use it to traverse the psychic realm, through dreams and thoughts and things that don't exist in our everyday, physical world. To those who are attuned to it, it is a magical enlightening experience, gratifying to escape our dull, flawed bodies and, if only for a brief moment, become one with the universe.
But there are dangers in this technique, too. There are things lurking in the plane of dreams alongside you, and not all of them are friendly. This is my account of a time when I encountered one of these very entities. Consider it a warning, and a tale of caution.
It was a Monday like any other. After a long day at the office, I retired to my room and lay on my bed. I turned off all the lights, and began to concentrate. I have done this many times, so before long my soul was drifting out of my body, and I was successfully inside the astral plane. I did as I usually do, lazily drifting, occasionally picking up bits of people's dreams here and there. I saw a dream of a boy in a field of sunflowers, watched a dog dream about tearing it's favourite toy to shreds all over it's master's bed, a woman have a nightmare about her cancer patient husband being revealed as a drug kingpin... that kind of thing. But then, the weirdest thing happened. I saw a door. In my astral state, there was a door right in front of me. It wasn't my bedroom door. It looked old, dark wood and with rusty hinges and a doorknob which was barely hanging on.
I was helpless, compelled to turn the knob and thrust the door open. I tried to resist, but in my state my subconscious desires were stronger than any conscious thought. It swung open, revealing nothing but inky blackness inside... but in my heart, I could feel something was deeply, deeply wrong. I had never seen anything like this before. I started to think. Should I try and coax my spiritual form inside? Should I try and wake up? I was intensely curious but savvy enough to know something like this was probably bad. After deliberating I decided it would be best to cut my time short and go back...
That was when I realised everything was dark. Whilst projecting, you can always feel a tangible link back to your body, and it was gone. In the distance I could just see what looked like the door again, but this time there was no doorknob. The message was clear. I concentrated my thoughts, trying not to panic. If I really put my energy into it, I thought, I can definitely break out of whatever trap i've fallen into and wake up safely in my bed. I don't know how long I spent floating in that void, desparately trying to anchor myself, but I do know that I suddenly felt a horrific amount of pain and my concentration slipped. When I became aware again, I realised I was no longer in a void. I was in a hallway. Specifically, the kind of hallway you might find in an office building. Stretches of generic looking offices went on endlessly both in front of and behind me. Somehow, seeing such a dull and mundane environment stretched beyond all realistic dimensions was scarier than the featureless black void I was in before. I started cautiously walking, at this point hoping I had fallen asleep mid-projection and this was all some bizarre dream. But then, well... I saw it.
I happened to look behind me, and in the middle of the seemingly infinite hallway I could just barely make out some kind of shape. It mostly just looked like a black dot but I was thankful to see ANYTHING in this place. Then I did something I really should have known better than to do... I called out to it. In hindsight it's easy to say that catching the attention of an entity in a place like this was a terrible idea, but I was really panicked and I didn't think straight. In the distance, I could see it start to get closer, so I stopped and waited whilst it caught up. As it got closer, I realised I could hear a faint sound, kind of like... a buzzing? I'm not sure. After a few minutes, my mistake started to dawn on me. This thing, whatever it was, was TEARING towards me. And I could even kind of make out some kind of trail behind it on the ground, like it was leaking something as it made it's way down the hallway. I knew I probably had no chance of outrunning this thing but I had to try. I turned on my spiritual heels and started running like my legs were on fire. I was almost certainly running faster than I could in real life, but the buzzing was audibly getting louder behind me and I knew I probably couldn't stay ahead for long.
I was so focused on running that I didn't even see it coming. I only realised when I placed my foot down and had the sudden sensation of it sticking into something gooey and sinking down. The entire stretch of ground in front of me was now covered in some thick, dark goo. No chance of running anymore. My foot would barely budge. I tried lifting it, even using my arms to try and pull it out, but I slipped and lost my grip. I fell. I put my hand out to stop my fall and succeeded, but now my left arm, alongside my left foot was trapped. I kept struggling, but nothing would budge. I'd had enough, and I just gave up pretty much. I screamed in anguish, maybe hoping something or somebody might hear it. And then I looked. I really wish I hadn't. It was like some kind of horrible unholy matrimony between a human, and... some kind of animal. Maybe a Fox. Maybe a Hedgehog. Maybe a Dolphin? I don't know. But it's face is burnt into my memory. It wasn't screaming, it wasn't angry. It's face was contorted into a smile, so wide it was practically touching it's eye sockets. It was the scariest 'happy face' i've ever seen in my life, and i've seen Republicans win elections before. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, I was awake. In my bed. It was over. I got up, and washed my face. I looked like a dumpster, my hair was a mess and my eyes were bloodshot, but... I was relieved. I sighed, and was just about to dry my hands. But I saw something. Just for a second, I swear I caught a glimpse of it in my mirror. And it was smiling again.
I don't know who might read this. But I need someone to know. I'm afraid of my own dreams now. PLEASE consider my story a warning. Astral projection is not something to take lightly. Please be careful. If possible, do it with someone else present. And if you see any mysterious oak doors, do NOT open them.
May I see you again. Ciao."

Also, an addendum before I post this: My boyfriend asked if I could post a Creepypasta he wrote here as well. I told him to make his own account on the forum and post it himself, but he said this places gives him the "Jibblies" and said he didn't like the look of the people on here, so I relented. It's pretty short and written in the style of one of those 4chan greentext pastas, so i'm adding it here. Enjoy!

>be me
>20 something
>work in a garage as a mechanic
>come in early one morning
>there's a car already there. nobody remembers it from the night before
>one of those old mini coopers, like in that old movie the italian job
>ask boss, he's clueless and says it isn't on record
>no sign of a break-in
>eventually decide to call the cops and report a potentially stolen vehicle, though nobody can guess why it's here
>suddenly music starts blasting out of the car's speakers, eardrum bursting kind of loud
>nothing i've ever heard before, i can't really describe it kinda just sounded like a melodic sort of wailing with instruments behind it
>ouch.mp3
>we all cover our ears but this one guy gregory is HOOKED
>starts walking over to it like a zombie, blood pouring out of his ears
>he gets in and the doors SLAM shut
>suddenly the inside of the car gets all hazy like it's filling with smoke
>car starts revving
>smashes it's way through the garage door and squeals away down the street
>never see the car again but i hear they found gregory's body in a ditch somewhere
>all his blood missing
>freaky, man. next time something like this happens i'm smashing the damn thing with hammers
>mfw

Astral Nightmare 15252910
copyright P. Leskowicz 2014
(He asked me to put that there. I told him he was strange for being OK with his last name being on here if it really gave him the "Jibblies" but he said it was fine. Just in case I changed it anyway. That's not his real surname.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

Astral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Nightmare   Astral Nightmare EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 1:58 pm

wow. what an amazingly written creepypasta. it really felt immersive, like i actually was in the situation. it truly is a work of art.. oh and your smiling dark goo creepypasta was fine. i guess.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

Astral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Nightmare   Astral Nightmare EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:10 pm

Well, you're the expert on smiling goo, as it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
Sponsored content

Astral Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Nightmare   Astral Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Mansion Halls :: Your Creepypastas-
Jump to: