SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slr Grayfield

Slr Grayfield

Times Spotted by the Killer : 45

Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse Empty
PostSubject: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 9:13 pm

Greetings, All Twenty Eight People Who Survived The Blood Harvest.. I Bring Good News And Bad......
The Good News Is That I Have Located The General Location And Or Place Of Hiding Of That Fiendish Mage!
The Bad News Is That He Took My Fucking Eye!
Everyone Who Died From The Blood Harvest Has Already Taken The Medical Supplies!
Blood Magic Does A Lot Of Shit But It Does NOT Include Depth Perception!
How Am I To Kill This FOOL If I Cannot See?
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:33 am

Violence begets violence, Mr. Grayfield! Perhaps this is a higher power trying to tell you to uh, maybe NOT use blood magic?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
Church Of Fun

Church Of Fun

Times Spotted by the Killer : 6

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:46 am

Be guided by that which you do not need to see
My close friend Sister Meredith is without the sense of sight but that has only made her more pious and devoted to the lovely feeling of Fun
And fear not Grayfield, those undeserving of the experiences of Fun will not see the shining day under the playful fist of Fun.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 10:10 pm

I'm all for a bit of fun, but all this talk of "Fun" with capital letters makes me think your church isn't actually very fun...
Back to top Go down
Church Of Fun

Church Of Fun

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 9:12 pm

Dreaming Mado wrote:
I'm all for a bit of fun, but all this talk of "Fun" with capital letters makes me think your church isn't actually very fun...
I can assure you Dreaming Mado that the Fun me and my people seek to spread is oh so similar to the regular everyday fun.
Many people are unaware or unwilling to see that Fun is not a what but a who, since the dawn of time Fun has been walking here, guiding those around it.
Of course it is lost now but we know that remnants are somewhere and we've even been granted with the divine knowledge of two remnants of Fun, something more innocent and something more primal.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 12:44 am

That makes me even more worried!!!! A concept personified as a literal being? That's bad news!
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 12:45 am

I don't know about that, I think I like the sound of that! Kikiki! Maybe you're just a stick in the mud...
Back to top Go down
Church Of Fun

Church Of Fun

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 1:50 am

Dreaming Mado wrote:
That makes me even more worried!!!! A concept personified as a literal being? That's bad news!
Then perhaps you don't know the embrace of Fun, I can assure you it never has had bad intentions, it just wishes to know and be known by all.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 5:28 pm

Well, now you're just sounding like a Jehovah's witness...

Church Of Fun thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
Slr Grayfield

Slr Grayfield

Times Spotted by the Killer : 45

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:19 pm

I Wish All Of My Libraries Were Not Left To Burn Like The Rest Of My Land.. This 'Fun' Thing Seems So Very Interesting...

Church Of Fun thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 12:45 am

The last thing YOU need is to be consorting with mysterious churches dedicated to unknown powers, Mr. Grayfield! Now go to your throne room and think about what you've done!
Back to top Go down
Agent47

Agent47

Times Spotted by the Killer : 61

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:14 am

I can kill all of your enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse   Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh My Fucking God It Only Gets Worse
Page 1 of 1