SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

dead durst

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

Times Spotted by the Killer : 21

dead durst Empty
PostSubject: dead durst   dead durst EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 5:18 am

a little sumthing i've been cooking up, don't read if u r a pussy

(imagine this is a guy saying all this and the sound sounds like it's playing from in a speaker)

It's just one of those days where you don't want to wake upEverything is fucked, everybody sucks

those were the last things i heard before i got woke up. my mom bursted into my room at 7am yelling at me "BRADY GET UP" (not me different guy called Brady) but it was Saturday so what the hell was this for I thought. I didn't say that though because I respect my mom even though she doesn't know shit about being swag or cool. So i got up and put on my usual clothes nothing special (like this) and then we went out. i got in the ferarri i bought for my mom cause I graduated highschool early and invented a cure for the flew, and then she drived us to a garage sale.

I looked thru all the stuff there, it was mostly useless crap and junk and stuff but when I looked at the CD pile I saw a cd of limp bizkit. When i looked at the cover, I thought I saw Fred Durst eyes go red and his face turned into a skull for a second but I just thought it was a rare version of the CD, like one of those hologram covers that changes when you move it. So I took out the wad of cash I keep in my back pocket and handed $500 dollars to the guy, cause even if it wasn't a rare cd I'm a philanthropist.

obviously when I got home, I put the cd straight into my cd player exited to listen to some badass music to get me pumped for the weekend. but when the cd played, it was some noisy shit and NOT the good kind. it was like fading in and out of the regular songs but then there was screaming and static over the top, and the lyrics were a lot more gorey then usual. I thought it was cool at first cause it was kind of dope but when i looked at the cd cover, i saw skeleton fred durst again except this time..he started moving on his own!! he started screaming laughing at me and reached out of the cover, pulling me in instead. ever since then, I been stuck inside this cd, and fred (or Dead Durst) swapped places with me. He killed my family, my neighbours...and maybe...YOU'RE NEXT

(end or story. or is it?)
Back to top Go down

dead durst
Page 1 of 1