SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

siletn hill: udnerworld

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

Times Spotted by the Killer : 758

siletn hill: udnerworld Empty
PostSubject: siletn hill: udnerworld   siletn hill: udnerworld EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 8:37 am

i was in my neighbor garag sale andhe had a blank game cartige labeld (silent hill) and i bougt it but he said "hello thaat is free becaus its haunted" and i said "ok" and i went home and mput it in my xcomputer and it boobed up and was like SILENT HILL:L UNDERWORLD. well to make a long story short it was scary but to make a short story long i foudn a save sfile on it already that was titled OLDMAN and i was like. hm ok like the old man from the garge sale? well that make sense glad to see another hillhead (silent hill fan) in my vaciniti so its awesome. but i open the save file and it says "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANRT TO DELETE OLDMAN" and i was like wtf no i wanted to open but i said it out loud. and then it say "OK DELETEING OLDMAN" and i was my hands on my face like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck waht the fuck and then i heard a big scream from across the lawns and looked out my window and saw the old man from the garage sale looking directly at me and he said "you did this" and he disappeared like sand in a tornado and i started crying so hard because i lowkey wanted to ask him if he wanted to go bowling and maybe fuck and chill or just chill if he doesnt swing gaywise. and i cried again after that because its always so sad in my life

please let me know if you like so i can write chapter 2

HEAVY GOSH thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
HEAVY GOSH

HEAVY GOSH

Times Spotted by the Killer : 78

PostSubject: Re: siletn hill: udnerworld   siletn hill: udnerworld EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 3:18 pm

HEAVY GOSH LOVE ALL STORY you are so talented!

gaypyramidhead thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
http://www.heavygosh.com/
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

Times Spotted by the Killer : 758

PostSubject: Re: siletn hill: udnerworld   siletn hill: udnerworld EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 2:45 am

thanks i basicaly jsut write whatever comes to my mind because im free sprited and its all smiles over here when im writing or getting fucked but at all other times its darkness surrounding me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: siletn hill: udnerworld   siletn hill: udnerworld Empty

Back to top Go down

siletn hill: udnerworld
Page 1 of 1