SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

what the hell are you kids up to

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

Times Spotted by the Killer : 59

what the hell are you kids up to Empty
PostSubject: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:02 am

Hello? Hello? Is this thing workin'?
Hi there, name's Mike. I don't have much technical knowhow but in my line of work as a... pest inspector I like to be in the know of weird happenings, so sometimes I go to the local library and check out the interwebs, see what's up.
And what do I see but this fuckin' chatbox thing you kids are using, and I have to say: I DON'T LIKE IT!
There's ghosts and ghouls and beasties and whatever the hell else on this place! One of you keeps posting about mold? He should get that checked out.

This is SERIOUS STUFF, kiddos! Way over all of your soft and impressionable noggins! Go tell your parents about this so they can ban you from the computer or ground you for a million years or whatever. Let the adults deal with the scary stuff! And maybe if you're good after you can have a beer. Don't tell your mom about that one.

If you have concrete evidence of any cryptids though, DROP ME A LINE. I will enact swift justice on it! And also if you have a single mom give me her number too. You know, just so I can let her know when it's all taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 2:16 am

what=What?
confusion=Huh?
who=Whozzat?
do you work in Home Safety Hotline?!?
&im pretty sure that mold guy's mom is singular! you have to get through me f1rst, though  [giggle.wav]

Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 3:35 am

If I worked for any kind of "safety hotline" I would almost certainly get fired without pay in the first week! Not that i'd get hired- I think even just one arson charge would probably not get me an interview.
Also are you implying you're dating that kid's mom? That's rough for him.
...Is she hot?
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 4:18 am

no sir-ee no implying of romanticism here! im jst sayin' that if you want to call up His 5'4-blue;eyed-blondie-wavy hair-works as a lawyer-hottie-divorced mom then you have to prove...
Prove..
proof that you're capable of [enact swift justice on it!]

Hypothetical: i am a cryptid who is currently infesting the mom's house., What do you do?
what the hell are you kids up to WJV0odO

Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 3:24 pm

Well, first I need to know what or who it is- that's gonna massively affect my approach. So usually I knock on the door and introduce myself as an exterminator, taxman, jehovah's witness- whatever gets me inside and talking to them. You'd be surprised at what people will tell you, especially if they're under intense emotional stress, believe me. A couple hours usually gets me what I need to know. Then I convince 'em I can solve their problem, and find some way to get them out of the house for a day or two (this part is tricky but I usually manage). Dealing with pests and/or taxes is messy business, and it's usually easier when i'm alone there. Then, well- i'll take your image of the Rat as an example. Let's say you've got a "rat problem". They're cunning bastards, good at hiding in the shadows and pouncing when you least expect it. My reccomendations? Put spikes on the windows, bear traps behind your bedroom doors, and rig the fridge with pepperspray. Leaving poisoned food out is pretty effective, but on the off chance they smell something off, they'll get REAL aggressive. My reccomendation for that happening is to get the fuck out, but failing that a sharp blade or a loaded firearm and a steady hand might just get you out of there okay. Make sure to burn the body after and mix, uh... "pesticide" into the ashes, so it doesn't come back.
Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 3:26 pm

Also, she's a lawyer? I'm not so sure if I want her number anymore, I think she wouldn't be happy about my, uh. "Employment record".
Back to top Go down
6ofhx66

6ofhx66

Times Spotted by the Killer : 27

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 4:02 am

I HATE Lawyers....
One
Time.. they flew to My House because I was some "Terror cyst!"
JESUS would NOT say that!
Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 10:05 pm

Tell me about it, sister... You accidentally blow up ONE cave and suddenly you're public enemy number 1 for every park ranger in the US of A for months! I've never terrorised anything! Not on a national scale, anyway.
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

Times Spotted by the Killer : 148

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:08 pm

do u live in ur car too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:11 pm

Can we hang out
Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 12:11 am

jUSTINkILLER wrote:
do u live in ur car too
UH... Nooo.... Definitely not...

UFOShocker wrote:
Can we hang out
Sure. I need to know how fast you can run though, and what kind of beer you like. I can't drink any other kind of alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 6:41 am

rockymountainsmike111 wrote:
jUSTINkILLER wrote:
do u live in ur car too
UH... Nooo.... Definitely not...

UFOShocker wrote:
Can we hang out
Sure. I need to know how fast you can run though, and what kind of beer you like. I can't drink any other kind of alcohol.
I caught up to bigfoot while running once. And i don't really drink beer! I've had aliens put shit in it once and i've never drank it since.
Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 am

You know what, I respect that. I think if I went sober all my internal organs would stop working but I respect the commitment. Don't think i've encountered an alien before but I bet they're always putting weird shit in people's drinks, like alien Qualuudes or something, damn...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 10:12 pm

I think it made me pregnant or something.
Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 11:33 pm

Damn, that's fucked up. Well, I don't have any tips for raising an alien baby, so... I guess just hope it has super powers and doesn't turn out evil or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell are you kids up to   what the hell are you kids up to Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell are you kids up to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Forum Happenings :: Your Story-
Jump to: