SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Basically whast my deal here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
X_VenomousFreak_X

X_VenomousFreak_X

zcared me
zcary........

Times Spotted by the Killer : 68

Basically whast my deal here. Empty
PostSubject: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 6:18 am

I'm the cool and smart VenomousFreak, but you can just call me... the realest person on earth... So tired of phony fakers... except my best friend who said i should look for a forum to make new friends on... he's the only other real person who never fakes a damn thing in his life... sobcuz of his suggestion, i'm HERE...

My favorite creepypasta is probably Jeff the Killer, he's just... a classic... He got so fed up with all the fakers in the world so he just went Ape Shit and stopped pretending...

And yeah.. i like Venom from marvel... And fuck spider-man... Nobody ever liked peter parker anyway... Venom is better... cuz he knows what the world is REALLY like.. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by X_VenomousFreak_X on Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

PostSubject: Re: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 6:25 am

im glad you like jeff the killer.. its my most prolific work.. currently working on a sequel right now.. no spoilers tho.. heh..
Back to top Go down
X_VenomousFreak_X

X_VenomousFreak_X

zcared me
zcary........

PostSubject: Re: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 6:36 am

woah... you wrote jeff the killer... nice... he's basically my role model... i hope in the sequel he kills his math teachers... both from the past present or future... math sucks... makes me feel like nothing in life matters... when i can't do long division...
Back to top Go down
X_VenomousFreak_X

X_VenomousFreak_X

zcared me
zcary........

PostSubject: Re: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 6:38 am

or maybe stabs his manager... at the raising canes... heh...

*disappears into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

this is making m0ld f33l thing$

Last edited by Ben currently drowning on Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

Times Spotted by the Killer : 133

PostSubject: Re: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 1:41 pm

You look very powerful! Powerful enough to smash those damned Dovers! Join me, and we can become greater than anybody else in the world!
Back to top Go down
Investor Knuckles Mk. II

Investor Knuckles Mk. II

Times Spotted by the Killer : 149

PostSubject: Re: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:59 pm

You look sickening. Poor.
I bet you want all that your heroes have.
You can't. Poor.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

Times Spotted by the Killer : 133

PostSubject: Re: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 1:18 am

HAH, you mean Dora Stanpipe?! Oh, Dora Stanpipe! How I love her... father's money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basically whast my deal here.   Basically whast my deal here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Basically whast my deal here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Forum Happenings :: Your Story-
Jump to: