SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Herobrine Investigation

Go down 
+19
jUSTINkILLER
Ben currently drowning
KicktheHABIT
AngryGuy
Investor Knuckles Mk. II
Spghetti
xXdevilish_imp420Xx
StrobingSoll
AcaciusLover2002
crypticShadowBall99
ghost detective
Darksun95
Eggman.EXE
johnthemoderator
PokeManiac
waffle
thatAUTHORgirl
Herobrine
MarbleHybrid12
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

Times Spotted by the Killer : 317

The Herobrine Investigation Empty
PostSubject: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:34 pm

As I vaguely outlined in my last post in this topic, I do think that Herobrine is the most likely creepypasta to be real, in this thread I am going to search for Herobrine in Minecraft, in this introduction I am going to explain exactly why I believe Herobrine is real further than I did before. . . .

1. The Human Mob

In the early days of Minecraft there used to be an human entity that chased you, they had a Steve skin! This is very similar to how Herobrine was described and could easily have been retooled into what we know as Herobrine.
https://youtu.be/2BWX3EBNqwE?si=bJfTlo4IdQre8lmA

2. Secret Fridays

During the Infdev & Alpha eras of Minecraft Notch used to release secret updates every friday, so that means its completely in character for Minecraft to add something without telling the community

3. The Marketing

The Marketing of Minecraft has featured Herobrine several times, if Herobrine was not real it wouldn't make any logical sense for them to do this, in the Xbox 360 version you can even buy a skin of Herobrine right alongside the zombie and skeleton. Interesting...

The Herobrine Investigation Image10

So what is to be done?

Well I'm going to try several methods to summon Herobrine, the classic summoner will be placed at the Spawn of my current Minecraft world, which is in Java edition 1.7.4 and I will post updates everyday, and I would like you all to also give suggestions on what I might do to up the chances of Herobrine appearing, the 1st day is today and I will give a tour of my world in the following post in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/j7EU7GVjyRA?si=levYrZrPw0wnPx9X
Herobrine
Admin
Herobrine

Times Spotted by the Killer : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:51 pm

Keep an eye out for redstone torches, glowstone monuments, and giant E's. Those and mysterious structures/holes you did not make are often the telltale signs Herobrine is in your wild. I advise DELETING the world if he is. It is NOT worth it.

MarbleHybrid12 and incandescenthope think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
https://slendermansion.forumotion.com
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:36 am

Day 1

This day is probably going to be one of the most adventurous, dealing mainly with setting everything up and gathering Materials, days after this will mainly consist of Screenshots from particular vantage points & setting up other things via suggestion.

Would you look at that, it's already thunderstorming! I built my house pretty far away from spawn so I'll have to grab a compass, I hope the weather persists as I think it ups my chances of this working.

The Herobrine Investigation Image110

However the recipe for the summoner I am using is 9 gold blocks (I can already make these) 3 redstone torches (I can make these) and 1 Netherrack, I have not been to the Nether yet so I'll have to build a portal.

The Herobrine Investigation Image13

You might ask me given I have Diamond tools why I haven't already been, that's because I still only have Iron Armour and I like to be fully prepared before entering the Nether. (yes sadly the thunderstorm stopped, maybe it'll start again later)

The Herobrine Investigation Image210

Ha! Spawned right next to a fortress! After return with some netherrack I followed a compass to spawn, now importantly this isn't where I remember spawning in this world but the compass begins to freak out and stop pointing me to any particular place at this point, so regardless of it being spawn it does seem to be significant in some way...

The Herobrine Investigation Image310

This concludes the first part of day 1, if anyone has any questions or suggestions I'll be happy to honor or answer them (Within reason of course)

ChefLinguini and Darksun95 think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
thatAUTHORgirl

thatAUTHORgirl

Times Spotted by the Killer : 192

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:40 am

see if senderman can suck you silly. seems cool mym om talks about it on christianmingle

MarbleHybrid12 and AcaciusLover2002 think this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:41 am

thatAUTHORgirl wrote:
see if senderman can suck you silly. seems cool mym om talks about it on christianmingle

I said within reason, go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
thatAUTHORgirl

thatAUTHORgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:42 am

what did i even do wrong in life to deserve this....

MarbleHybrid12 and AcaciusLover2002 think this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
waffle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:44 am

you guyys its needed herobrine is FINE i have freinded him on zoom and myspace and facebook wo but you NEED to investige PICKLE VRINE!! he IS Realand IS slendermans brother please aerst him so he can NEVER hurt me or my baby boy againe

thatAUTHORgirl thinks this post RULES

MarbleHybrid12 thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
waffle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:45 am

I AM WRITNIG THIS THROUGH SWEATS AND TEARS PLEASE HURRY!!!

thatAUTHORgirl and ChefLinguini think this post RULES

MarbleHybrid12 thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
thatAUTHORgirl

thatAUTHORgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:45 am

what even are you STALKING about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:47 am

yeh...sounds like a load of bulls shit to me...you don't know anything about slender man...
Back to top Go down
Herobrine
Admin
Herobrine

Times Spotted by the Killer : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 1:10 am

Whose STUPID ass signature makes that train like sound or whatever. Fix it now. Thanks. (No thanks.)

MarbleHybrid12 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
https://slendermansion.forumotion.com
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 1:20 am

Given the existence of the 27 cartridges, it is not unreasonable Herobrine may exist somewhere, out there, as data in a copy of Minecraft. However, since Minecraft is purely a digital game, that would mean that to be distributed, he would have to be copied and replicated for each person that downloads the game. This means that Herobrine is infinitely replicating for each person to download the version of the game storing him.
Back to top Go down
johnthemoderator
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 1:39 am

scary
Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 1:44 am

PokeManiac wrote:
Given the existence of the 27 cartridges, it is not unreasonable Herobrine may exist somewhere, out there, as data in a copy of Minecraft. However, since Minecraft is purely a digital game, that would mean that to be distributed, he would have to be copied and replicated for each person that downloads the game. This means that Herobrine is infinitely replicating for each person to download the version of the game storing him.

I guess that is possible...
Back to top Go down
Eggman.EXE

Eggman.EXE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 77

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 3:29 am

In the PC patch notes it says 'Removed herobrine' every time. take that how you will.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyKbbP8ft0
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 3:40 am

Eggman.EXE wrote:
In the PC patch notes it says 'Removed herobrine' every time. take that how you will.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this, thank you for reminding me, I think they're actually adding features to Herobrine and the removed Herobrine thing is a red herring.

ChefLinguini thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Eggman.EXE

Eggman.EXE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 77

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 4:36 am

MarbleHyrbid12 wrote:
Eggman.EXE wrote:

I can't believe I forgot to mention this, thank you for reminding me, I think they're actually adding features to Herobrine and the removed Herobrine thing is a red herring.

Maybe they're trying to get rid of him. But no matter what they do, he always comes back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyKbbP8ft0
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 8:41 am

Day 2

just a quick base tour to get people familiarized with what my house is like, once again I'd love to hear some actual legitimate requests or leads on things I can do to increase my chances of seeing Herobrine, just going "Uhh you should look for slender man's cousin Brian" does not help the investigation even slightly and it would be best for all of us if you took this seriously from now on.

The Herobrine Investigation Enclos11
in the last few hours I've built a little enclosure for some animals since I was starting to run low on food

The Herobrine Investigation Founta11

The Fountain was here before but I figured I'd give everyone a better look

The Herobrine Investigation Carpet11

It took a surprisingly long time to make this carpet, lots of dye combinations and things of that sort, I'm happy with it.
The Herobrine Investigation Bed10
My bed is up in the loft areas here, I haven't figured out what else to put here so again you have suggestions that would be nice

The Herobrine Investigation Baseme10
The Basement isn't quite done yet so I'll be finishing that over time.
The Herobrine Investigation Librar10
The Library is done though, I initially wanted to do more but I liked the grassy little cave look too much so I'll probably just tweak it a very small bit when I can.

So as for the summoner itself

The Herobrine Investigation It10

Not much is happening with this as of right now, I think soon I'll break my bed and kill myself myself (IN GAME! DON'T WORRY) to find where spawn actually is, and place another summoner there.

Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

Times Spotted by the Killer : 237

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 8:57 am

Have you noticed any half-cut down trees that you didn't cut? I've been told that is THE telltale sign of herobrine.
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:43 am

Darksun95 wrote:
Have you noticed any half-cut down trees that you didn't cut? I've been told that is THE telltale sign of herobrine.

It's been one day so there haven't been any signs yet sadly
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:53 am

Hm. maybe it could help to lay out an offering or build a monument of some kind, ingame or maybe even irl? Like they did for the gods in ancient greece. or for santa.

What does herobrine like? What would attract him? Raw beef?

Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:57 am

hmm, maybe I should kill the Wither and set up a beacon or something? I'm not sure, as for right now I'll just build another summoner near the true spawn point of the world, I'm guessing the more the merrier, if anyone else has ideas for things I could do just say. (again, within reason.)
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:58 am

Everybody likes cats. Maybe if you play Minecraft with a cat in your lap Herobrine will see the cat through the webcam and become pacified. Idk i'm just Spit Balling here.

(Also I have a cat in my lap right now. That's how I thought of this.)
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:22 am

I don't have a webcam ....
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:27 am

do you have a cat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Herobrine Investigation   The Herobrine Investigation Empty

Back to top Go down

The Herobrine Investigation
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next