SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

the child AND The Prisoner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

the child AND The Prisoner Empty
PostSubject: the child AND The Prisoner   the child AND The Prisoner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 1:14 pm

"hello?" IT CALLS OUT TO IT'S FATE AS SOMETHING... NEW HAPPENS, "i- is anyone there?" THE POOR CHILD DOESN'T REALISE WHAT'S GOING ON, THAT THE RIDE HAS STOPPED, RATHER PITIFUL REALLY, FOR SOMETHING SO POTENTIALLY INFINITE IT IS NOT ACCUSTOMED TO EVERYTHING. "Hello..." THE SECOND VOICE CALLS OUT TO THE CHILD, THE VOICE OF THE PRISONER
THE PRISONER WAS FACE TO FACE WITH WHAT SHOULD BE ITSELF, THE YOUTH IT SHOULD HAVE HAD, THE YOUTH THAT NEVER GRACED IT, ALAS THE PRISONER WAS ALWAYS THE PRISONER, THE CHILD WILL ALWAYS BE THE CHILD... AND AS FOR THE CAROUSEL...
"wh- who are you?" IT CALLS TO THE CHAINED FIGURE STRUNG UNDER THE LUMINESCENT LIGHTS. "No One Important" THE PRISONER RETORTS, "my dad said that no one's not important" THE CHILD WAS THE ONE WITH THE MEMORIES, THE PRISONER YEARNED FOR THEM, THE CAROUSEL MADE SURE THEY WOULDN'T BE AROUND. "I Hate Being Important" THE PRISONER CONFESSED TO THE CHILD CONFUSING IT GREATLY.
"why's that, i want to be important one day" "You Are Important... Just Not To The Right... Thing" THE CHILD WAS UNSURE OF WHETHER TO BE PROUD OF IT'S IMPORTANCE OR TO BE WORRIED. "You And Me, We Are Batter-" THE RIDE CONTINUES, ENDING THIS ONE IN A MILLION CHANCE FOR CONTACT AS THE CHILD IS WHISKED AWAY BY THE BRIGHT LITTLE HORSES AND THE PRISONER CONTINUES IT'S TRAVEL AROUND THE WALLS...
Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven I TRUST YOU SHALL ALL ENJOY THIS LITTLE RECOUNTING OF A TOUCHING MOMENT BETWEEN MY TWO DEAREST FRIENDS, I WISH THEY SHALL MEET AGAIN... BUT IT IS NOT LIKELY Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by THE CAROUSEL on Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

incandescenthope, ghost detective and baby think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Eggman.EXE

Eggman.EXE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 77

PostSubject: Re: the child AND The Prisoner   the child AND The Prisoner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 2:25 pm

This is scary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyKbbP8ft0

PostSubject: Re: the child AND The Prisoner   the child AND The Prisoner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 3:15 pm

...I'm a prisoner...prisoner of my own corrupted mind...
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

PostSubject: Re: the child AND The Prisoner   the child AND The Prisoner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 3:18 pm

im a prisoner of society..shackled and surrounded by people who don't understand me..

Eggman.EXE thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Eggman.EXE

Eggman.EXE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 77

PostSubject: Re: the child AND The Prisoner   the child AND The Prisoner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 5:00 pm

LethalSweety wrote:
im a prisoner of society..shackled and surrounded by people who don't understand me..
Boy is there a game you're gonna like if it comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyKbbP8ft0
incandescenthope

incandescenthope

Times Spotted by the Killer : 91

PostSubject: Re: the child AND The Prisoner   the child AND The Prisoner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 5:57 pm

this is cool!
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: the child AND The Prisoner   the child AND The Prisoner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:33 pm

Hehehe! In a way, it's just like life! Maybe life is the real carousel... kikiki!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the child AND The Prisoner   the child AND The Prisoner Empty

Back to top Go down

the child AND The Prisoner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Mansion Halls :: Your Creepypastas-
Jump to: