SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway

Go down 
+3
thatAUTHORgirl
Gamez4LYFE
Herobrine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway Empty
PostSubject: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:28 pm

the name's Dylan. I won't say where I'm from but heh...lets just say there's a lot of forests here. I have pure white skin, pitched black hair, normal eyes but they turn red and black sclera when I get angry so you should get the hell out of here if that ever happens. I am also 6 foot 5 and shoe size 12, and also have abilities but I can't talk about it cause the goverment will take me and...u know what happens then lolz. I'm friendly (unless you piss me off) but don't try to add me unless ur cool or we've talked. likes: creepy stuff, pastas, rocking out, poetry. dislikes: fakes, posers, pop music, bright lights. FAV pastas: slenderman, smile dog, russian sleep experiement. That's all u get to know about me, I am a pretty private person so PM me if you want to know me better, I don't bite...usually...
Back to top Go down
Herobrine
Admin
Herobrine

Times Spotted by the Killer : 111

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:31 pm

For someone so private you talk a lot... I now know what you look like, the stuff you like, and your abilities... And yet, you know nothing about me. You should be more careful... Especially around here.
Back to top Go down
https://slendermansion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:51 pm

ok? if you know so much about me...come and get me. I'd like to see u try...also my powers get stronger the more people know about them
Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 138

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:54 pm

good thing i didnt read it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:54 pm

i dont know how to read
Back to top Go down
thatAUTHORgirl

thatAUTHORgirl

Times Spotted by the Killer : 192

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:56 pm

Gamez4LYFE wrote:
i dont know how to read

LEAN! it can change your life

Gamez4LYFE thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:13 pm

heh...really goes to show how insolent you are...some people don't get the luxury of education. some people are born into broken homes and born with broken hearts...if he hadn't saved me...I probably wouldn't know how to read either
Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:18 pm

thatAUTHORgirl wrote:
Gamez4LYFE wrote:
i dont know how to read

LEAN! it can change your life

thatAUTHORgirl thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
thatAUTHORgirl

thatAUTHORgirl

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:19 pm

on god
Back to top Go down
LEADHEAD

LEADHEAD

Times Spotted by the Killer : 100

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:30 pm

do you have a forsona
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:45 pm

LEADHEAD wrote:
do you have a forsona

those people that think they're animals? no lolz I don't like thinking about furries they weird me out...but I'm a freak too...so they're fine I guess
Back to top Go down
Herobrine
Admin
Herobrine

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:48 pm

The idea of dressing up as an animal makes my brain all fuzzy. Can we change the subject?
Back to top Go down
thatAUTHORgirl

thatAUTHORgirl

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:49 pm

touch fuzzy get hungry
Back to top Go down
Herobrine
Admin
Herobrine

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:50 pm

That literally means nothing. What.
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:58 pm

You have big ass feet... I know a cursed item that can make them smaller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:00 pm

The Collector wrote:
You have big ass feet... I know a cursed item that can make them smaller.

it's because of how tall I am...end of story
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:02 pm

Better be careful lest someone chops you down like a tree... Kikiki!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:08 pm

never say that to me again...you don't know how unbelivibly offensive that is to me
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:11 pm

Aw, shush... You'll make me blush! Heheheh!

LethalSweety thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
LEADHEAD

LEADHEAD

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:51 pm

Dylan the Slasher wrote:
LEADHEAD wrote:
do you have a forsona

those people that think they're animals? no lolz I don't like thinking about furries they weird me out...but I'm a freak too...so they're fine I guess
news flash were all freaks were on a slenserman forum rofl
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:51 pm

Don't bother with this one, he's too scared to fight his battles in the open! Kikiki!
Back to top Go down
LEADHEAD

LEADHEAD

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:56 pm

are youlike jason you keep saying kikiki
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:58 pm

That big lummox wishes he were me.

LEADHEAD thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 7:58 pm

He can't even talk let alone laugh! Kikiki! (This is my special cool laugh, to be clear.)
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 10:44 pm

sigh what is it with you fuckers and antagonizing truly strange and odd fellows like us.. its all miserable anyway so it snot like your rudimentary words will do anythingto "fix" us.. but you also dont realize we need no fixing, we understand the world from a grounded perspective while you sit in puppy cloud land..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway   don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway Empty

Back to top Go down

don't even bother ur probably not going to read this anyway
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next