SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:53 pm

Question Question Question Has The Carousel Been On A Fucking Forum This Whole Time? Holy Shit It Has Hasn't It? Fuck That Guy. Question  Question  Question
Question  Question Anyway I Think I've Been Mentioned Before By That Thing That Calls Me It's Friend, Or More Recently An "Asset" Question  Question
Question I Don't Know How Long I Can Stay In This World Before I'm Pulled Back By It, Honestly I Think I've Made It More Mad By Taking It's Forum Account Question
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 12:48 am

Kikiki! Sounds fun! Maybe you could give it some kind of surprise for when you inevitably get pulled back? Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 12:50 am

Find a cake in a box and smuggle it back into your world. It might have a useful tool inside that can help you escape.

ChefLinguini thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 12:55 am

PokeManiac wrote:
Find a cake in a box and smuggle it back into your world. It might have a useful tool inside that can help you escape.
Question Question Question How Is Cake Going To Help? Question Question Question

Back to top Go down
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 1:00 am

The cake won't be what you use, something else will be inside the cake. Like a space-time wall cutter, or a laser guided missile launcher, or a crappy teleportation device. Schrodinger's Gun suggests that it'll be anything useful and everything useless.

Back to top Go down
sleepy knuckles

sleepy knuckles

Times Spotted by the Killer : 31

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 1:18 am

I think it's okay if you escaped the carousel it was mean to me and gave me nightmares
Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 1:52 am

Question Question Question I Think My Time Is Up, I'll See You All Around, And Chef, Thank You For That Gift Question Question Question

Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 2:10 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven NO MORE INTERUPTIONS FROM NOW ON MY FRIENDS, THE PRISONER HAS BEEN RETURNED TO IT'S RIGHTFUL PLACE Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 2:21 am

Hehehe! Glad to hear it... I'm sure your worries are over for now, Kikiki!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?   Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello? Is This The Forum It Has Been Using?
Page 1 of 1