SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Who is the strongest creepypasta?

Go down 
+16
ghost detective
LEADHEAD
Mike Tyson
KingHarkinian
MarbleHybrid12
Raptor3
SparklingSplendor
Dreaming Mado
HOGSLICE
Darksun95
johnthemoderator
jUSTINkILLER
Ben currently drowning
i_luv_jeff_the_killet
xXdevilish_imp420Xx
SwordmasterZelda
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SwordmasterZelda

SwordmasterZelda

Times Spotted by the Killer : 67

Who is the strongest creepypasta? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 3:47 pm

This is a question that has plagued me for a long, long time... an hour to be precise. who in head-to-head combat is the strongest creepypasta? (Or cryptid?) Many creepypastas (or cryptids) are a much more passive threat, like slenderman stalking you through the woods. But if I were to face a creepypasta (or cryptid) and they couldn't escape, who has the best chance of defeating me?
Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_imp420Xx

xXdevilish_imp420Xx

Times Spotted by the Killer : 256

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 3:54 pm

knowing you, my first guess is jane the killer since youd probably be flustered over her looks for even just a moment
Back to top Go down
SwordmasterZelda

SwordmasterZelda

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 3:56 pm

I only have eyes for you, darling... you're the only Jane I need
Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_imp420Xx

xXdevilish_imp420Xx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 4:25 pm

*pulls out knife* then i win
Back to top Go down
i_luv_jeff_the_killet

i_luv_jeff_the_killet

Times Spotted by the Killer : 151

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 4:53 pm

uhh JEFF THE KILLER obviously is the strongest creepy pasta he could kill any1. he is NOT passive, VERY aggressive. also jane the kille i think is STUPID jeff the killer shouldnt have a gf that ISNT ME

Jeff The Killer thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 5:02 pm

i_luv_jeff_the_killet wrote:
uhh JEFF THE KILLER obviously is the strongest creepy pasta he could kill any1. he is NOT passive, VERY aggressive. also jane the kille i think is STUPID jeff the killer shouldnt have a gf that ISNT ME
jeff the killer is not strong bcus he is as fake as your age Laughing

Jeff The Killer thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

Times Spotted by the Killer : 148

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 5:29 pm

me

SNESMAN99 thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
johnthemoderator
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 11:34 pm

Who is the strongest creepypasta? Q-crouch
Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
SwordmasterZelda

SwordmasterZelda

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 12:00 am

Jane the killer's whole deal is tracking down and killing Jeff because he killed her family. Also she's like chemically augmented with a super serum or something. I think that makes her stronger than Jeff, a teenaged boy, by default.
Back to top Go down
SwordmasterZelda

SwordmasterZelda

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 12:00 am

No disrespect intended. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

Times Spotted by the Killer : 237

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:08 pm

If you think any monster could defeat me, Verres, dark lord of the circle of gluttony, then you are sadly mistaken. I will kill this "slender's man". I will kill this "rake." I will even kill this beloved "Jeff Killer".
~ VERRES, PUS-SWOLLEN GOD OF FILTH

HOGSLICE thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 26

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:27 pm

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT THE RAKE?

I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU BUDDY. I DONT CARE HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE, THE RAKE COULD KILL ABSOLUTELY ANYONE HE FUCKING WANTS TO. YOURE NO DIFFERENT. THATS WHY THE RAKE IS MY FAVORITE CREEPYPASTA. BECAUSE HES ACTUALLY FUCKING THREATENING UNLIKE YOU, YOU PATHETIC PIG TWINK. IF YOU WANNA TALK TO A REAL HOG YOU TALK TO ME MOTHERFUCKER.
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:33 pm

This is nothing but meaningless anger from a babbling fool. Utter moronic drawl. Do you not recognize your new god when you see him? When I take over the mortal realm I will make sure you toil in the Ghthark'Lnaxsh tunnels without rest, bread, or water. If you truly are a "Real Hog" then you'll survive.
~ VERRES, BILE-BLOATED MASTER OF THE NETHERWORLD

Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:35 pm

SwordmasterZelda wrote:
Jane the killer's whole deal is tracking down and killing Jeff because he killed her family. Also she's like chemically augmented with a super serum or something. I think that makes her stronger than Jeff, a teenaged boy, by default.
who are these 'the killer' people
did the people making them stalk me and make these scary spaghetties about me?
hlep!!!!

Back to top Go down
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:36 pm

I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOURE TALKING TO, KID. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR STUPID MADE UP GIBBERISH GOD. ILL SURVIVE EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER DO WITH YOUR SHITTY 10 YEAR OLD FISTS, BECAUSE THATS PROBABLY HOW OLD YOU REALLY ARE. IM NOT BUYING INTO YOUR BULLSHIT ANY LONGER. IF YOU MESS WITH ME ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME ILL PUT YOU INTO A FUCKING STEW YOU PIECE OF SHIT. CONSIDER THIS YOUR FINAL WARNING, FUCKFACE.
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:46 pm

Ten? Oh no, child. I am much older than you can fathom. I am older than the very atoms that make you alive. I was born before time was crafted by the gods. You are nothing but a mortal with a broken, wrathful mind, screaming into a digital void because you don't know what else to do. A complete waste of a soul.
~ VERRES, THE VILE BEAST, THE BOIL-COVERED, THE MANY EYED, THE GOLDENTOOTHED AND GOLDENFURRED, FORGOTTEN GOD OF WEALTH AND EXCESS AND GREED, HIDDEN AWAY AND THEN UNCOVERED BY MORTAL HANDS, NOW SINGING THE FINAL DIRGE OF EXISTENCE.
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:07 am

HOGSLICE wrote:
I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOURE TALKING TO, KID. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR STUPID MADE UP GIBBERISH GOD. ILL SURVIVE EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER DO WITH YOUR SHITTY 10 YEAR OLD FISTS, BECAUSE THATS PROBABLY HOW OLD YOU REALLY ARE. IM NOT BUYING INTO YOUR BULLSHIT ANY LONGER. IF YOU MESS WITH ME ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME ILL PUT YOU INTO A FUCKING STEW YOU PIECE OF SHIT. CONSIDER THIS YOUR FINAL WARNING, FUCKFACE.
i'm 43
Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_imp420Xx

xXdevilish_imp420Xx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:11 am

Darkpig95 wrote:
This is nothing but meaningless anger from a babbling fool. Utter moronic drawl. Do you not recognize your new god when you see him? When I take over the mortal realm I will make sure you toil in the Ghthark'Lnaxsh tunnels without rest, bread, or water. If you truly are a "Real Hog" then you'll survive.
~ VERRES, BILE-BLOATED MASTER OF THE NETHERWORLD
im going to piss on your corpse
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:17 am

jUSTINkILLER wrote:

i'm 43
Go pay your rent or something, dude.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
SparklingSplendor

SparklingSplendor

Times Spotted by the Killer : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:20 am

This Hogslice fellow needs to calm down. Perhaps you would like to step into my parlour for a spot of relazing tea?⋆⭒˚。⋆
Back to top Go down
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:29 am

Darkpig95 wrote:
Ten? Oh no, child. I am much older than you can fathom. I am older than the very atoms that make you alive. I was born before time was crafted by the gods. You are nothing but a mortal with a broken, wrathful mind, screaming into a digital void because you don't know what else to do. A complete waste of a soul.
~ VERRES, THE VILE BEAST, THE BOIL-COVERED, THE MANY EYED, THE GOLDENTOOTHED AND GOLDENFURRED, FORGOTTEN GOD OF WEALTH AND EXCESS AND GREED, HIDDEN AWAY AND THEN UNCOVERED BY MORTAL HANDS, NOW SINGING THE FINAL DIRGE OF EXISTENCE.

YOU WERE WARNED.

ALSO YOU MAKE FOR A REAL FUCKING GOOD SANDWICH. WHOS HUNGRY?

Who is the strongest creepypasta? Afterm10

PokeManiac and Raptor3 think this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

Times Spotted by the Killer : 167

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:34 am

Looks bad
Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_imp420Xx

xXdevilish_imp420Xx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:34 am

hows he taste? and can you save some for me to fulfill my pissing on the corpse statement
Back to top Go down
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:38 am

xXdevilish_imp420Xx wrote:
hows he taste? and can you save some for me to fulfill my pissing on the corpse statement

TASTES LIKE PULLED PORK, JUST LIKE MOMMA USED TO MAKE. ILL BE SURE TO SAVE SOME FOR YOU AFTER IM FINISHED WITH HIS PATHETIC FUCKING CORPOREAL FORM. HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE ENOUGH LEFT AFTER MY HUNGER HAS BEEN FULLY SATIATED.

ALSO, WHEN I KILLED HIM A BUNCH OF GOLD AND JEWELS SPILLED OUT OF HIM JUST LIKE A FUCKING VIDEO GAME CHARACTER. JUST LIKE THE BAD GUYS IN THAT NERDY SCOTT PILGRIM FLICK. HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THAT MOVIE BY THE WAY? I THINK MICHAEL CERA IS A STUPID LITTLE PISS BABY, AND I HATE HIS WEAK ASS VOICE AND BODY. BUT I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HIM, HE WAS REALLY GOOD AS MISTER PILGRIM HIMSELF.

xXdevilish_imp420Xx thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:47 am

I saw it. I thought it was quite good, but I thought the comics were a little cooler... Also that meat looks a little bit putrid.

HOGSLICE thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest creepypasta?   Who is the strongest creepypasta? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the strongest creepypasta?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next