SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Favorite games and why?

Go down 
+18
HOGSLICE
ghost detective
LetMeOut
PokeManiac
Herobrine
Charple
CreepyPoster35
Goblin
MarbleHybrid12
thatAUTHORgirl
The Collector
xXdevilish_imp420Xx
FlatwoodsCoolGuy
DetectiveMichaelMann
Eggman.EXE
incandescenthope
KicktheHABIT
Darksun95
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

Favorite games and why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:41 pm

Cartridge 16's curse be upon ye, Authorgirl.
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:49 pm

thatAUTHORgirl wrote:
i hope bad things happen to you. a curse upon your lineae
I'm more than protected, eeHEEHEE! I think you're the one who might need to worry about that sort of thing if I have anything to say about it, kikikiii...
Back to top Go down
LetMeOut

LetMeOut

Times Spotted by the Killer : 73

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:23 am

The Collector wrote:
I prefer evil tetris myself... It's even harder than normal tetris, heheheh...
Curious.

There's an evil tetris?
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:47 am

Oh, there sure is! Made by a cabal of the wickedest programmers in all of Russia's cold, cold stretches. All that cold war anger, bitterness and fear channelled directly into a collection of foul ones and zeros and despicable bits and bytes... hehehe...
Back to top Go down
LetMeOut

LetMeOut

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 1:50 am

The Collector wrote:
Oh, there sure is! Made by a cabal of the wickedest programmers in all of Russia's cold, cold stretches. All that cold war anger, bitterness and fear channelled directly into a collection of foul ones and zeros and despicable bits and bytes... hehehe...
You must send this to me. I need to break it.
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 2:51 am

The file may be too powerful to share online... I will work on making it transferable posthaste, hehehe...
Back to top Go down
LetMeOut

LetMeOut

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 3:18 am

The Collector wrote:
The file may be too powerful to share online... I will work on making it transferable posthaste, hehehe...

No need to send it, you can simply give me access to your computer. I will send an email, click the link and i will be in control.
Back to top Go down
ghost detective

ghost detective

Times Spotted by the Killer : 117

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:25 pm

start of message -january 7th 2024-
*pip*
i have been playing The world lately. it's fun! some people call it repetitive, and honestly i can see why. It's mostly an dungeon crawlerthat you can play with friends. but i think it's kinda fun.
*beep*
end of message -january 7th 2024-
Back to top Go down
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:51 pm

MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME IS THAT ONE DOOM GAME. IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS AS TO WHY ITS MY FAVORITE. I LOVE SHOOTING BIG BASTARDS IN THE FACE WITH MY BADASS SHOTGUN AND TEARING APART BADDIES WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS. I HAVENT TRIED DOOM 2 YET BUT IVE HEARD ITS PRETTY GOOD.

NONE OF YOU CAN BEAT MY RECORD BY THE WAY. IM THE BEST FUCKING DOOM PLAYER ON THIS GOD DAMN GREEN EARTH, NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME. TRY BEATING THE ENTIRE GAME IN UNDER 10 MINUTES DIPSHITS. I KNOW FOR A FACT NO ONE CAN BEAT DOOM IN UNDER 10 MINUTES BECAUSE I MET JOHN ROMERO AT THE LOCAL TARGET AND HE TOLD ME THATS THE FASTEST ANYONE HAS EVER BEATEN THE GAME. BUT IM FASTER. LAST TIME I BLASTED THROUGH THE GAME I GOT A FINAL TIME OF 8 MINUTES AND 34 SECONDS. BEAT THAT, FUCKERS.
Back to top Go down
johnthemoderator
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 11:39 pm

Favorite games and why? - Page 2 Q-bhk
Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

Times Spotted by the Killer : 299

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 12:21 am

HOGSLICE wrote:
MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME IS THAT ONE DOOM GAME. IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS AS TO WHY ITS MY FAVORITE. I LOVE SHOOTING BIG BASTARDS IN THE FACE WITH MY BADASS SHOTGUN AND TEARING APART BADDIES WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS. I HAVENT TRIED DOOM 2 YET BUT IVE HEARD ITS PRETTY GOOD.

NONE OF YOU CAN BEAT MY RECORD BY THE WAY. IM THE BEST FUCKING DOOM PLAYER ON THIS GOD DAMN GREEN EARTH, NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME. TRY BEATING THE ENTIRE GAME IN UNDER 10 MINUTES DIPSHITS. I KNOW FOR A FACT NO ONE CAN BEAT DOOM IN UNDER 10 MINUTES BECAUSE I MET JOHN ROMERO AT THE LOCAL TARGET AND HE TOLD ME THATS THE FASTEST ANYONE HAS EVER BEATEN THE GAME. BUT IM FASTER. LAST TIME I BLASTED THROUGH THE GAME I GOT A FINAL TIME OF 8 MINUTES AND 34 SECONDS. BEAT THAT, FUCKERS.
8 MINUTES AND 33 SECONDS.

HOGSLICE thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTbd0Ncsyus
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 10:58 pm

KicktheHABIT wrote:
HOGSLICE wrote:

YEAH BULLSHIT BUDDY. HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW ME SOME FUCKING PROOF INSTEAD OF JUST TAKING ONE SECOND OFF MY RECORD LIKE THE LITTLE LYING SON OF A BITCH YOU ARE. I DONT NEED PROOF BECAUSE IM A GOD OF DOOM AND EVERYONE BELIEVES ME AUTOMATICALLY BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD I AM AT EVERYTHING I DO, UNLIKE YOU. I GUESS NOT EVERYONE HAS A BRAIN.
Back to top Go down
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:40 am

HOGSLICE wrote:
KicktheHABIT wrote:
HOGSLICE wrote:

YEAH BULLSHIT BUDDY. HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW ME SOME FUCKING PROOF INSTEAD OF JUST TAKING ONE SECOND OFF MY RECORD LIKE THE LITTLE LYING SON OF A BITCH YOU ARE. I DONT NEED PROOF BECAUSE IM A GOD OF DOOM AND EVERYONE BELIEVES ME AUTOMATICALLY BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD I AM AT EVERYTHING I DO, UNLIKE YOU. I GUESS NOT EVERYONE HAS A BRAIN.
8 MINUTES AND 26 SECONDS.
Back to top Go down
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:46 am

Favorite games and why? - Page 2 Image

The Collector and PokeManiac think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:49 am

Heh... That's awesome! Guess you'll have to bow down to your master and wear a turtle shell like the slowpoke you are, hogslice! Kikiki!
Back to top Go down
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:58 am

KicktheHABIT wrote:

EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO USE INSPECT ELEMENT, JACKASS. I DONT USE SPEEDRUN WEBSITES BECAUSE I DONT NEED TO PROVE MYSELF. I AM MOTHERFUCKING HOGSLICE, BITCH. YOU BOW TO MY DOOM PLAYING AWESOMENESS. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF LYING ABOUT YOUR SKILLS AT A TWO DECADE OLD VIDEOGAME FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENT, YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE SOME REAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS MOTHERFUCKING EARTH. INSIGNIFICANT SHITSTAIN.
Back to top Go down
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 1:28 am

HOGSLICE wrote:
KicktheHABIT wrote:

EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO USE INSPECT ELEMENT, JACKASS. I DONT USE SPEEDRUN WEBSITES BECAUSE I DONT NEED TO PROVE MYSELF. I AM MOTHERFUCKING HOGSLICE, BITCH. YOU BOW TO MY DOOM PLAYING AWESOMENESS. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF LYING ABOUT YOUR SKILLS AT A TWO DECADE OLD VIDEOGAME FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENT, YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE SOME REAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS MOTHERFUCKING EARTH. INSIGNIFICANT SHITSTAIN.
LITTLE BABY INSECURE? YOU CAN'T EVEN SHOW FUCKING PROOF YOURSELF. YOU PROBABLY CAN'T PLAY DOOM ON ACCOUNT OF THE FACT YOU BREAK EVERY FUCKING KEY BOARD YOU OWN. GET BETTER AT THIS WHOLE GETTING MAD THING, YOU CLEARLY AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

BESIDES, YOU STARTED BRAGGING ABOUT BEING GOOD AT THIS TWO DECADE OLD GAME ; )
Back to top Go down
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 1:34 am

KicktheHABIT wrote:
HOGSLICE wrote:
KicktheHABIT wrote:

LITTLE BABY INSECURE? YOU CAN'T EVEN SHOW FUCKING PROOF YOURSELF. YOU PROBABLY CAN'T PLAY DOOM ON ACCOUNT OF THE FACT YOU BREAK EVERY FUCKING KEY BOARD YOU OWN. GET BETTER AT THIS WHOLE GETTING MAD THING, YOU CLEARLY AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID.

Favorite games and why? - Page 2 Laptop10
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 1:39 am

You have anger issues.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 1:43 am

HOGSLICE wrote:
KicktheHABIT wrote:
HOGSLICE wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by KicktheHABIT on Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

Times Spotted by the Killer : 167

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 1:46 am

Favorite games and why? - Page 2 220px-Disnosaur
Back to top Go down
HOGSLICE

HOGSLICE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 1:58 am

GREAT, NOW YOUR STUPID FUCKING LAUGH HAS FLOODED THE FORUM AND MADE THE WEBSITE ALL FUCKING WIDE AND SHIT. YOU KNOW WHAT? ILL FIND YOU. ILL FUCKING TAKE YOU DOWN KID. I DONT CARE WHO OR WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE, YOURE GOING DOWN. ILL KILL YOU WITH THE SAME SHOTGUN I USED AGAINST MY LAPTOP WHEN YOU MADE ME SO FUCKING MAD. YOULL PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT.

KicktheHABIT thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 1:59 am

HOGSLICE wrote:
KicktheHABIT wrote:
HOGSLICE wrote:

To me it looks more like you got unreasonably angry and shot your computer because Habit beat your record. That's on you, buddy.

Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Times Spotted by the Killer : -2147483648

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 2:00 am

I enjoy "The Killer's Game." I cream
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Times Spotted by the Killer : -2147483648

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 2:00 am

I screa.m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games and why?   Favorite games and why? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite games and why?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next