SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

World Between (Peaceful RP)

Go down 
+16
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982
Raptor3
Smiling Jack
Goblin
KicktheHABIT
xXdevilish_shrimp666Xx
the puzzle
NukeGirl66
jeff the skeleton mario
crumbs.exe
Slugbo22
Sir Grayfield
Ben currently drowning
Dylan the Slasher
ghost detective
Dreaming Mado
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

Times Spotted by the Killer : 222

World Between (Peaceful RP) Empty
PostSubject: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 2:05 am

Even in this chaotic world, full of strife and ghouls and demons and goblins, in Dreams there exists a place where there is peace.
Come, find me in this place. Take a seat, put up your feet, imagine puppies and kitties and bunnies and all kinds of baby animals...
This world can be as wide as small as you want, take whatever form you desire, as long as your desires are pure.
ABSOLUTELY NO VIOLENCE. I'll get you (with kindness)...
So come on. Relax with me, won't you? I imagine a ball and throw it up in the air, then I catch it. Then I throw it, then I catch it, and so on for a while.

World Between (Peaceful RP) Animes10

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ
ghost detective

ghost detective

Times Spotted by the Killer : 117

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 2:26 am

image upload -january 26th 2024-

World Between (Peaceful RP) ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F65%2F8a%2F8d%2F658a8d8f822a8d75c938e0d1bff2f14e

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 2:29 am

*A grey alien shows up and starts playing with an abbacus*
meememmeem
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 2:38 am

Even aliens are welcome here... What beautiful music...
Back to top Go down
Dylan the Slasher

Dylan the Slasher

Times Spotted by the Killer : 85

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 2:41 am

I sit back with a nice glass of water and watch and episode of my favourite TV show Friends!
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 3:23 am

Oh, Friends. My, um... Yeah.
I continue to throw my ball up into the air, and this time put a lot of force into it to make sure it goes really high. It flys into the air, and... keeps going. Up and up and up it goes...
Bye, bye, mister ball. May your journeys end well.
World Between (Peaceful RP) Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 3:29 am

>throws a dart at the ball
>the ball deflates
bye bye mister ball Laughing

Dylan the Slasher thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 3:31 am

Any more outbursts like that and i'm BANNING you from peace world.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 3:32 am

I make another ball. This one is made of steel so it is impenetrable to darts, but because it's a dream it throws all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sir Grayfield

Sir Grayfield

Times Spotted by the Killer : 35

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 3:32 am

(I Quietly Sob To My Self While Eating A Mutton Chop) It Was Always Her Favorite...
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 3:48 am

It has come to my attention that an abacus is NOT an instrument. It's those things mathematicians use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 3:45 pm

*the alien peacefully nods, but then starts shaking the abacus to make a rattling sound like a maracca*
meeemememeeeme
Back to top Go down
ghost detective

ghost detective

Times Spotted by the Killer : 117

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 4:43 pm

start of message -january 27th 2024-

*pip*
*takes out an theremin and starts playing with the alien*

*beep*
end of message -january 27th 2024-

Last edited by ghost detective on Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slugbo22

Slugbo22

Times Spotted by the Killer : 257

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:51 pm

Sir Grayfield wrote:
(I Quietly Sob To My Self While Eating A Mutton Chop) It Was Always Her Favorite...
a brother in arms in da relm of fresh divorce (straight from the fine) maybhap we can bond and cry and shit and piss together about this exorrieance
Or dont who really care. Shes never coming bad to me
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 12:14 am

There's always other fish in the sea, slugbo! Even if you have to go on a fishing boat for 6 months to find them! I do not mean this literally please do not sign up for a fishing boat. PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
crumbs.exe

crumbs.exe

Times Spotted by the Killer : 70

PostSubject: i love women   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 12:23 am

i love women
Back to top Go down
Slugbo22

Slugbo22

Times Spotted by the Killer : 257

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 12:25 am

Dreaming Mado wrote:
There's always other fish in the sea, slugbo! Even if you have to go on a fishing boat for 6 months to find them! I do not mean this literally please do not sign up for a fishing boat. PLEASE.

dintbfinish reading this all the way om sorry bit i sign up for a fishing boat crew. Was t o jotnsippose do do that?
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 12:30 am

NO YOU WERE NOT.
Back to top Go down
jeff the skeleton mario

jeff the skeleton mario

Times Spotted by the Killer : 0

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 12:42 am

i do the mario (the dance)
Back to top Go down
NukeGirl66

NukeGirl66

Times Spotted by the Killer : 67

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 1:25 am

i use the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Mado

Dreaming Mado

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 1:29 am

Really? You could use the bathroom anywhere, but I guess in a way the toilet is relaxing...
Back to top Go down
NukeGirl66

NukeGirl66

Times Spotted by the Killer : 67

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 1:30 am

i didnt say i used the toilet
Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 1:45 am

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin and I spin (PEACEFULLY) Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

jeff the skeleton mario thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
jeff the skeleton mario

jeff the skeleton mario

Times Spotted by the Killer : 0

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 2:07 am

Slugbo22 wrote:
Dreaming Mado wrote:

dintbfinish reading this all the way om sorry bit i sign up for a fishing boat crew. Was t o jotnsippose do do that?

No you dont
Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_shrimp666Xx

xXdevilish_shrimp666Xx

Times Spotted by the Killer : 206

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 am

can this forum hold a successful roleplay session for longer than 1 page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Between (Peaceful RP)   World Between (Peaceful RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

World Between (Peaceful RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next