SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

My day with Brian Griffin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff the skeleton mario

jeff the skeleton mario

Times Spotted by the Killer : 0

My day with Brian Griffin Empty
PostSubject: My day with Brian Griffin   My day with Brian Griffin EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 10:05 pm

It was late last night when I was watching Family Guy. It was the episode where Brian Griffin was hit by a car. I cried because their dog Brian Griffin is dead. As I was going to hung myself Brian Griffin noclip through the roof “SKM (skeleton mario), don’t kill yourself” Said Brian, “Why Brian Griffin from Family Guy” I ask. “Because it will be worse than the time I ate a dorito the wrong way.” Then we cutaway to the Family Guy house in the kitchen then Brian ate the dorito “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! OH GOD  AAAAAAAH!!!!!  He screamed.
Then we cut back to. “Do you want to see my perfect world?” ask Brian “Yes YES I will love to!!!” I said. We noclip up past the roof past the sky box and past the void then to his perfect world.
He started to sing  “there no car there road. There are no Black there, no White there Latino or Aisan. There is no Right wing, there is only left wing. I am a Liberals dog and that is my joke and that is my joke.” he sang. Then Brian Griffin was hit by a car I was in hell.

jeff the skeleton mario thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
NukeGirl66

NukeGirl66

Times Spotted by the Killer : 67

PostSubject: Re: My day with Brian Griffin   My day with Brian Griffin EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:49 pm

are you okay
Back to top Go down
jeff the skeleton mario

jeff the skeleton mario

Times Spotted by the Killer : 0

PostSubject: Re: My day with Brian Griffin   My day with Brian Griffin EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:53 pm

shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: My day with Brian Griffin   My day with Brian Griffin EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 12:11 am

I WAS IN THE CAR! KIKIKI!

jeff the skeleton mario thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My day with Brian Griffin   My day with Brian Griffin Empty

Back to top Go down

My day with Brian Griffin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Mansion Halls :: Your Creepypastas-
Jump to: