SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost detective

ghost detective

Times Spotted by the Killer : 117

why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF Empty
PostSubject: why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF   why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 2:05 am

start of message -january 28th 2024-

*pip*
ok i don't actually know what is happening here. i just get into the forums check the "what is wrong" thread by dylan. i glaze past my message and see that my profile picture and name were changed into admin herobrine.

i thought "hey that's odd, maybe my message was so good admin herobrine stole it for himself" i decided to whrite about it later.

then i see the "sad news" thread, i do a little post there, and when i saw my post in there. i was still herobrine!!! what is going on!?!?1
*beep*
end of message -january 28th 2024-
Back to top Go down
jeff the skeleton mario

jeff the skeleton mario

Times Spotted by the Killer : 0

PostSubject: Re: why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF   why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 2:26 am

i scream. i point. your follow my finger. it leads to the ball seeker. i laugh. this is funny. i dance. i stop. i give you my killers knife. i scream.i run away. i come back. i point. i point at john. i laugh. i move back. i turn around. i spread my special killers wings. i fly away.
Back to top Go down
Slr Grayfield

Slr Grayfield

Times Spotted by the Killer : 45

PostSubject: Re: why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF   why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am

Grrr.... Such Trickery Is Just Like What My Ex-Ex-Mage, Dink The Limbfull Would Play... I'll Hire A New Mage To Kill Him And End This.. Just Like He Did To My Fourty Seventh Hampster.. All Those Years Ago
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF   why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:02 pm

To be honest, I respect the ingenuity! John's a lot smarter than he looks! Maybe that Al guy rubbed off on him a bit... kikiki....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF   why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF Empty

Back to top Go down

why are we moderator herobrine now???? WTF
Page 1 of 1