SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

Times Spotted by the Killer : 167

HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule Empty
PostSubject: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 7:41 am

ACCEPTABLE DINOSAURS:

1. THE INCREDIBLE RAPTOR - Ifyou don;t understand whythe Raptor is thebest dinosaur then it;s over 4 you.Don;t even bother trying totalk to a dino enthusiast you WILL EMBARRASS YOURSELF

2.TRICERATOPS -plain cool. I meanCOME ON they evenhave devil horns Twisted Evil

3.KOSMOCERATOPS - Triceratops with cool hair.

BRACHIOSAURUS- The slenderman ofdinosaurs.

5.ANKYLOSAURUS - Awesome battle lizard.Born with armor, hammer tail.]They shouldmake a Pre-Historic darksouls game called DINO SOULS and put thisguy in there

LOSER RANK:

1. T.REX- Actually sucks, couldn;t run.

3. Pachycephalosaurus-Dome 4 a head. Looks stupidprobably is stupid and ifyou like this thing you probably havea dome for a head too.

2. MEGALODON - you arethe most boring person alive

3. YOSHI-yes. Iknow he is a fictional dinosaur. But he WOULDN;T survive a day in Jurrassic society.Killed INSTANTLYby the might of T.Rex (not something Iwant to admit...) killed INSTANTLY by MEand I;m not even a dino so that;s justembarassing UPDATE: Yoshi is nolonger a loser rank dino,I knowsome very respectable people who likehim and therefore cannot be considered loser rank

4. this one

Pterodactyls willnot be making it onto this listbecause last time I madea list SOMEBODY complained aboutthem being on there so youhave them to thank. If theywere a dinosaur the

Last edited by raptor3 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Made a discovery)

Slugbo22 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 7:53 am

Sorry I didn;t finish what I was goingto say my meds kicked in

Slugbo22 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
not scarypaste 123

not scarypaste 123

Times Spotted by the Killer : 67

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:15 pm

HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule Scholastic-Dinosaurs-Discover-more
schcolastich has dinosaurs Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

Times Spotted by the Killer : 91

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:27 pm

raptor3 wrote:

ACCEPTABLE DINOSAURS:

1. THE INCREDIBLE RAPTOR - Ifyou don;t understand whythe Raptor is thebest dinosaur then it;s over 4 you.Don;t even bother trying totalk to a dino enthusiast you WILL EMBARRASS YOURSELF

2.TRICERATOPS -plain cool. I meanCOME ON they evenhave devil horns Twisted Evil

3.KOSMOCERATOPS - Triceratops with cool hair.

5.ANKYLOSAURUS - Awesome battle lizard.Born with armor, hammer tail.]They shouldmake a Pre-Historic darksouls game called DINO SOULS and put thisguy in there

LOSER RANK:

1. T.REX- Actually sucks, couldn;t run.

3. Pachycephalosaurus-Dome 4 a head. Looks stupidprobably is stupid and ifyou like this thing you probably havea dome for a head too.

2. MEGALODON - you arethe most boring person alive

3. YOSHI-yes. Iknow he is a fictional dinosaur. But he WOULDN;T survive a day in Jurrassic society.Killed INSTANTLYby the might of T.Rex (not something Iwant to admit...) killed INSTANTLY by MEand I;m not even a dino so that;s justembarassing

4. this one

Pterodactyls willnot be making it onto this listbecause last time I madea list SOMEBODY complained aboutthem being on there so youhave them to thank. If theywere a dinosaur the

I LIKE YOSHI I THINK HE'S FUNNY.
Back to top Go down
jeff the skeleton mario

jeff the skeleton mario

Times Spotted by the Killer : 0

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:28 pm

something about yoshi .................... oh oh oh
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:29 pm

HE'S AN HONORARY STOOGE TO ME.
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

Times Spotted by the Killer : 237

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 2:54 pm

raptor3 wrote:

Dino souls is a freakin dumb idea i gotta say... i don't like it. What deep dark lore could they even write for it. It'd never work

Also why is brachiosaurus the slenderman of dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:18 pm

Darksun95 wrote:
raptor3 wrote:

Dino souls is a freakin dumb idea i gotta say... i don't like it. What deep dark lore could they even write for it. It'd never work

Also why is brachiosaurus the slenderman of dinosaurs?

YEP! HERE WE GOAGAIN! Another schlub whothinks they knowit all.

1.You have no vision or passion DinoSouls would beawesome.Giant dinosaurs ravagingeach other left [and right. There couldbe a cavemanwho was banished from his tribe and he travelsthe land fightinghis way through harsh environments and mightycreatures. Andthere couldbe a big sword that's made out of a dinosaur.

2.long and tall
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:19 pm

AND THE THREE STOOGES WOULD BE THERRRREEE YEAHHHHHH

Raptor3 thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:20 pm

Getout of here yoshi sympathiser
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:23 pm

HEY MAN IM JUST TRYING TO GET INVOLVED. TO GIVE ME TWO CENTS (OR THREE STOOGES IF YOU WILL) BUT IF IM NOT VALUED HERE, ILL FUCK OFF AND CRY WHILE EATING ICE CREAM AND WATCHING MY FUNNY GUYS ON THE T V
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:23 pm

AND SMOKING A HUUUUUGE BLUNK

Agent47 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:26 pm

Mybad I didn;t mean to hurtyou in that way. Ithink you;re atotal dipshit but it;s nice that you;re here
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:27 pm

THE ONLY "DIP" "SHIT" HERE IS THE SHIT MOE GOT DIPPED INTO IN THE EPISODE "STOOGE SOUP". SO IF YOU WANNA BE ALL NEGATIVE NANCY YOU CAN GET OUT BECAUSE THIS IS A POSITIVE ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:31 pm

I didn;t meanto break your heart I;m sorry. I thoughtyour three stooges dinosaur ideawas really good and alsoNancy is a nice name I think I want to be called Nancy so that;s 2 whole reallygood ideas from you
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:32 pm

HELL YEAH BROTHER *SMOKES A DOWNRIGHT MONUMENTAL MARIJUANA* AND GETS HIGH AS HEAVEN AND HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LUUUUUNNNGSSS WOUUUUGH IM HELL YEAHHH!!! FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:34 pm

Thispost is a nosmoking zone btw. Ithink weed is cool I justhave very sensitive lungs. can u takeit elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:35 pm

OK. IS IT OK IF I EAT A POT BROWNIE INSTEAD. OR A WEED GUMMY. OR AN EDIBLE WEED? LIKE A WEED EDIBLE. IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SMOKE
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:36 pm

OR A BIG FUCKIN BAG OF CHIPS
Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:37 pm

Yeah youcan eat an edible weed or weed chips orwhatever, as] long as youdon't produce smoke or my lungs will crumple up
Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:38 pm

OK. I WOULD NEVER WANT TO MAKE YORU LUNGS CRUMBLE UP LIKE A OLD COOKIE. *EATS ONE THOUSAND MG THC WEED SWEDISH FISH AND GOES TO FUUUUCKINGG SPAAAAACCEEE HAHAAAA YEAH FUCK YEAH OOUUUU

Raptor3 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Raptor3

Raptor3

BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:40 pm

I;m reallycoming around toyou man let;s be allies

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

ThreeStoogesSuperFan1982

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:41 pm

WHOOOOOAHHHHHTHIS IS SO GROOVEY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule   HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule Empty

Back to top Go down

HIERARCHY OF DINOSAURSNew social rule
Page 1 of 1