SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]

Go down 
+7
johnthemoderator
LethalSweety
G-Man
TheEpicDanBackslide
Dreaming Mado
MarbleHybrid12
Ben currently drowning
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
G-Man

G-Man

Times Spotted by the Killer : 6

[RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 6:40 am

[MESSAGE REMOVED BY DR BREEN.]

[RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 Artwor10

Last edited by G-Man on Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

johnthemoderator thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
johnthemoderator
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 6:49 am

i tink the image broke...

G-Man thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
G-Man

G-Man

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 7:01 am

What the fuck
Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

Times Spotted by the Killer : 133

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 1:43 pm

WHAT?! THE FBI?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THIS INDIVIDUAL WAS TRYING TO SAY?! Damned coppers, the lot of them...
Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

Times Spotted by the Killer : 59

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 7:29 pm

I don't like this guy's look! I bet he consorts with dark forces at night when he thinks his peers aren't looking, and he'd definitely sell his soul for a pitiful amount of demonic power... Also? He looks like he would cut me in line at the coffee shop and pretend he didn't. So fuck him on principle.
Back to top Go down
G-Man

G-Man

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 4:46 am

Hahahaha no fucking way this is real. I got caught up in some mafia shit or something. I'm going to die soon. THERE'S NO WAY *THEY* ARE REAL.
Back to top Go down
G-Man

G-Man

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:55 am

They took me to some room. The guy was...Bleeding in reverse. Blood pooling out from the floor and going back inside him. I don't even know what was the point of that. Were they scaring me? Was it an illusion? I don't know. I feel oddly excited about this. Will keep you all posted.
Back to top Go down
X_VenomousFreak_X

X_VenomousFreak_X

zcared me
zcary........

Times Spotted by the Killer : 68

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:51 am

WAIT... ALIENS... ARE REAL... NO WAY...
maybe i just mosunderstood.. but i hope its aliens... venomstryker productions fans keep your eyes peeled for alien movie... true story of UFOShocker maybe... i have lots of ideas..
what are the aliens like... are they evil... or good...
Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:19 pm

G-Man wrote:
They took me to some room. The guy was...Bleeding in reverse. Blood pooling out from the floor and going back inside him. I don't even know what was the point of that. Were they scaring me? Was it an illusion? I don't know. I feel oddly excited about this. Will keep you all posted.
Ew... That's seriously fucked up. Don't sound like no alien i've ever heard of, though. I thought they mostly just did stuff to your, uh... Lower areas. But this is borderin' on psychological torture!
Back to top Go down
G-Man

G-Man

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:18 am

X_VenomousFreak_X wrote:
maybe i just mosunderstood.. but i hope its aliens... venomstryker productions fans keep your eyes peeled for alien movie... true story of UFOShocker maybe... i have lots of ideas..
Unfortunately, They are. I fist-fought one. But i don't think these are aliens.

X_VenomousFreak_X thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
X_VenomousFreak_X

X_VenomousFreak_X

zcared me
zcary........

Times Spotted by the Killer : 68

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 5:17 pm

fucking cool dude... what the hell...
Back to top Go down
AMAZINGdaioh!

AMAZINGdaioh!

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 6:45 pm

G-Man wrote:
X_VenomousFreak_X wrote:
i convinced one to put chiyo up on the flagpole of the school once in exchange for allowing them to draw my blood. some weird tests, they said they didnt need to do any probing at least.
also if youre here YEAH BITCH I WAS THE ONE BEHIND THAT, SUCK IT
Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:33 pm

AMAZINGdaioh! wrote:
G-Man wrote:
X_VenomousFreak_X wrote:
i convinced one to put chiyo up on the flagpole of the school once in exchange for allowing them to draw my blood. some weird tests, they said they didnt need to do any probing at least.

That seems very risky and very petty! Like something my cousin Dick would do! But even more in both than I could imagine!!! Perhaps beyond a safe margin?????
Back to top Go down
G-Man

G-Man

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:14 pm

AMAZINGdaioh! wrote:
G-Man wrote:
X_VenomousFreak_X wrote:
I think that was a homeless guy.
Back to top Go down
G-Man

G-Man

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:16 pm

The only game this computer has is 'Rimworld'. So i guess i'll just play this forever.
[RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 13920510
Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 1:13 pm

G-Man wrote:
The only game this computer has is 'Rimworld'. So i guess i'll just play this forever.

Looks nice! Set fire to more houses.

G-Man thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
rockymountainsmike111

rockymountainsmike111

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:27 pm

I've never played a computer game. Mama always told me they were the devil's work.
Back to top Go down
G-Man

G-Man

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 8:12 am

rockymountainsmike111 wrote:
I've never played a computer game. Mama always told me they were the devil's work.
You're missing out
Back to top Go down
jammin sam

jammin sam

Times Spotted by the Killer : 5

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 7:26 am

G-Man wrote:
that game looks so cool, i only have my dad's copy of quake2
where'd you get it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]   [RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RECCOMENDED TO IGNORE. POST CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION.]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2