SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I think I could survive NoEnd House

Go down 
+2
CreepyPoster35
The Collector
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

I think I could survive NoEnd House Empty
PostSubject: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 10:44 pm

Remember NoEnd House? Heehee... What a fascinating story! I bet I could survive it easily, since my mind is finely honed like the edge of a butcher's cleaver, kikiki!
But I recognise that not everyone has my esteemed mental prowess, so what do you all think? Could you survive it? Could you get through all the rooms, heh?
Let me know below, kikiki!

ChefLinguini thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
CreepyPoster35

CreepyPoster35

Times Spotted by the Killer : 66

PostSubject: Re: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 10:54 pm

IF IT GOT SCARY OR DANGEROUS, MAYBE YOU CAN USE AN EVIL ESCAPE ROPE FROM THE EVIL POKEMART IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED. AND YOU CAN STOCK UP ON EVIL POTIONS TO STAY IN FIGHTING SHAPE. I THINK YOU CAN WIN!

The Collector and KicktheHABIT think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

Times Spotted by the Killer : 299

PostSubject: Re: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:00 pm

The Collector wrote:
Remember NoEnd House? Heehee... What a fascinating story! I bet I could survive it easily, since my mind is finely honed like the edge of a butcher's cleaver, kikiki!
But I recognise that not everyone has my esteemed mental prowess, so what do you all think? Could you survive it? Could you get through all the rooms, heh?
Let me know below, kikiki!

I COULD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTbd0Ncsyus
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:07 pm

CreepyPoster35 wrote:
IF IT GOT SCARY OR DANGEROUS, MAYBE YOU CAN USE AN EVIL ESCAPE ROPE FROM THE EVIL POKEMART IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED. AND YOU CAN STOCK UP ON EVIL POTIONS TO STAY IN FIGHTING SHAPE. I THINK YOU CAN WIN!

I hadn't considered that... What a delightful idea, hehehe! I'll go right away!
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

PostSubject: Re: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:10 pm

ive been to no end house.. its not that bad when your a sociopath like me but youll probably die there since you have a soul.. sorry not sorry
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:17 pm

Heh, okay... If you say so... Heheheh...
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

Times Spotted by the Killer : 317

PostSubject: Re: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:29 pm

I don't think I could honestly, I'm smart but I don't want to oversell myself or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/j7EU7GVjyRA?si=levYrZrPw0wnPx9X
hollow*glow

hollow*glow

Times Spotted by the Killer : 34

PostSubject: Re: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 4:20 pm

*cracks knuckles* ok, let's see
I could breeze through rooms 1-3. room 4 is creepy, but I could just rely on my sense of touch.
Now, room 5.. I've had creepy crawlies crawl on me before. I guess i could just try and run as fast as I can.
room 6.. I believe the little girl symbolizes the innocence of the form! So maybe it's actually nice, and wouldn't actually hurt me.
Room 7.... I love my family... but it's not real... it's just the house tricking you.

ok. I can't handle room 8. sooo unfortunately, I can't survive NoEnd house Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I could survive NoEnd House   I think I could survive NoEnd House Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I could survive NoEnd House
Page 1 of 1