SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

Times Spotted by the Killer : 133

where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? Empty
PostSubject: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 10:29 am

you and your heart are one and the same. but you never tend to think of them as separate concepts. "you" are more than the sum of all parts, yet "you" are not defined by those parts.
are we all machines? perhaps angels? no, never an angel, but never a demon, something else. we are not beings of sin or virtue. we are a different clade.
nothing is dearer to us than "nature." our hearts. our selves. us. after all, man is cursed with ego as it is blessed with unity. and thus, we drive ourselves to heaven and hell as we pray to those we love, and damn those we hate.
less parts does not mean less man. but when you lose that meager heart, well, things change, do they not? you are not "you." when the blood of the heart ceases, you become a "thing." "you" cease, and a corpse takes "your" place.
than a man with a heart, a corpse without is less divine, less unholy, and yet, from this some things find life and nourishment. from the decaying, from someone turned to a melting, breaking thing, the writhing maggots find food, and the seeds in the soil find a home.
a strange existence we live, then. for "we" are nothing more than an aberration. a mutation, independent of the natural cycle of life. our nature is unnecessary. and to think. soon, "we" may perish. after all, "we" are not necessary. life goes on, as "we" die. but "we" never die. not all of "us," at least.
god have mercy upon "us." for She has no reason to spare "us."
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:25 pm

did ya lose one of your transformer figurines or something.
Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:55 pm

this is something more than transformers, thomas.

Ben currently drowning thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:55 pm

an besides i have them all in a glass case so theyrsaa fine, i can see all of them aand theyre all there (i counter
Back to top Go down
Smiling Jack

Smiling Jack

Times Spotted by the Killer : 60

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 1:00 pm

I disagree. We've endured for thousands of years, and we're not stopping any time soon. Even if we tried to destroy ourselves, and even if we keep fucking each other over, humanity is still here. I don't think mother nature deciding our sapience has outlived its appeal is going to change anything.

TheEpicDanBackslide thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 1:01 pm

naive.
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 1:10 pm

TheEpicTim wrote:
this is something more than transformers, thomas.
jeez you and dylan are similar. talking about god and flailing my real name around :/
Back to top Go down
johnthemoderator
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 4:18 pm

I HAVE A POEM OF MY OWN AS WELL
WHEN MY HEART BURNS FOR YOU, I SET IT ON FIRE MYSELF
WHEN MY HEAD FEELS HEAVY, I SET IT ON FIRE MYSELF
WHEN I SEE YOU FLAILING AROUND, I SET IT ON FIRE MYSELF
WHEN HELLFIRES SPREAD IN YOUR HOME, I SET IT ON FIRE MYSELF
SO YOU SHOULD JUST BURN, BURN, BUUUURRRNN!!!
THE GOD OF HELLFIRE WILL BE SEEING YOU NOW
Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

Times Spotted by the Killer : 299

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 4:57 pm

KINGDOM HEARTS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTbd0Ncsyus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?   where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature? Empty

Back to top Go down

where did you go, my sin, my virtue, my nature?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Mansion Halls :: Your Creepypastas-
Jump to: