SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

entah...the MATRIXX

Go down 
+5
TheApe
Ben currently drowning
xXdevilish_imp420Xx
The Collector
BRADY_MATRIXX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

Times Spotted by the Killer : 21

entah...the MATRIXX Empty
PostSubject: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:47 pm

YO   the names Brady ... Brady Matrixx (yes that is my real surname. Don't even try looking it up though, I've got friends in dark places heh heh heh) Now here's a little bit about me so u know what ur trully dealing with:

favorite music: limp bizkit, LMFAO, Jay-Zee
favorite drink: mounting dew, gatorade, monster
talent: intelligent, loudest shouter (PM for proof), being a swag maverick (swagrick) new thing I invented), doesn't give any fucks
favorite creepypasta: Jeff the Killer (my version not the normal one he's lame)

So ...yah. That's a look into my world. Shout out to SWAGPAUL01 and youngjerrydollar.

Ben currently drowning, Jeff The Killer and Slugbo22 think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 12:19 am

Do tell, how is YOUR version of Jeff any different from the painfully boring Gary Stu I have to bear witness to normally? Kikiki!
Back to top Go down
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 1:11 am

The Collector wrote:
Do tell, how is YOUR version of Jeff any different from the painfully boring Gary Stu I have to bear witness to normally? Kikiki!

entah...the MATRIXX My_coo10

Jeff The Killer and doll think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_imp420Xx

xXdevilish_imp420Xx

Times Spotted by the Killer : 256

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 4:01 am

holy SHIT you're such a fucking dork that your lameness is actually endearing
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 1:17 pm

BRADY_MATRIXX wrote:

your Jeff teh Killar (better version) looks like a member of Beastie Boys!

BRADY_MATRIXX thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:05 pm

BRADY_MATRIXX wrote:
YO   the names Brady ... Brady Matrixx (yes that is my real surname. Don't even try looking it up though, I've got friends in dark places heh heh heh) Now here's a little bit about me so u know what ur trully dealing with:

talent: intelligent, loudest shouter (PM for proof), being a swag maverick (swagrick) new thing I invented), doesn't give any fucks

So ...yah. That's a look into my world. Shout out to SWAGPAUL01 and youngjerrydollar.

brady, you remembered to do your math homework right.
Back to top Go down
TheApe

TheApe

Times Spotted by the Killer : 108

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:11 pm

thats pretty lame dude

BRADY_MATRIXX thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:13 pm

I think if Jeff started a band his music would be terrible, Kikiki! But I have to admit, this version of Jeff looks pretty epic... maybe he has the power to do it, hehehe...

Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Times Spotted by the Killer : -2147483648

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 11:41 am

I cream! I scream! I scream! I scream! I raise my Killer's Thumb into the air. I say "Alright!" I leave a note on the ground. The note was a decoy! I leave a Real Note on the ground. It says "Help me I need help please help me the men in the coats are going to euthanize me." I say "Alright!" I do a kickflip. I eat a carrot. I fall over. I swing my Killer's Arms! I hit a rock. I hit a tree. I hit a bug. I eat the bug. I throw up. I eat the throw up. I watch "Jeff The Killer: Sad Videos" on YouTube.com.

Slugbo22 and BRADY_MATRIXX think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Times Spotted by the Killer : -2147483648

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 11:42 am

I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid I am sad. I am scared! affraid

Back to top Go down
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 4:13 pm

thelibrarian wrote:
BRADY_MATRIXX wrote:

brady, you remembered to do your math homework right.

*middlle finger* math is 4 losers I'm in cali livin it up I got so much money math doesn't even go that high
Back to top Go down
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 4:16 pm

Jeff The Killer wrote:
I cream! I scream! I scream! I scream! I raise my Killer's Thumb into the air. I say "Alright!" I leave a note on the ground. The note was a decoy! I leave a Real Note on the ground. It says "Help me I need help please help me the men in the coats are going to euthanize me." I say "Alright!" I do a kickflip. I eat a carrot. I fall over. I swing my Killer's Arms! I hit a rock. I hit a tree. I hit a bug. I eat the bug. I throw up. I eat the throw up. I watch "Jeff The Killer: Sad Videos" on YouTube.com.

dude that's awesome entah...the MATRIXX Ok-cool

Jeff The Killer thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 4:18 pm

Theelephant? wrote:
thats pretty lame dude

that's why your going extinct ivory the only thing u good 4
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 9:01 pm

I don't know, i've heard the Elephants are moving underground, where they will lay their plans for a great and most terrible revenge! Ahahaha!
Back to top Go down
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:36 am

The Collector wrote:
I don't know, i've heard the Elephants are moving underground, where they will lay their plans for a great and most terrible revenge! Ahahaha!

elephants are 2 big to go under there. what are you, stupid? (rhettorical question)
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:55 am

Never underestimate an elephant, I always say... heheh...
Back to top Go down
TheGloriousImpKing

TheGloriousImpKing

Times Spotted by the Killer : 10

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:58 am

Elephants were once creatures of Hell
I know this as I was the brave Imp King to drive them all away, Hell wasn't big enough for all those elephants and me, the glorious Imp King.
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 12:26 pm

I knew such strong and powerful beasts could not be earthly creatures... vindicated again! Kikiki!
Back to top Go down
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:36 pm

TheGloriousImpKing wrote:
I know this as I was the brave Imp King to drive them all away, Hell wasn't big enough for all those elephants and me, the glorious Imp King.

I get that u r trying to covet my swag but it's lame that ur obviosly copying my avator
Back to top Go down
TheGloriousImpKing

TheGloriousImpKing

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 8:53 pm

BRADY_MATRIXX wrote:
TheGloriousImpKing wrote:

I get that u r trying to covet my swag but it's lame that ur obviosly copying my avator
I have no idea who you are little mortal child
I have held this rank and form for many many many many many many many years
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 10:29 pm

You should kill him, your majesty! Kikiki! With fire and brimstone!
Back to top Go down
TheGloriousImpKing

TheGloriousImpKing

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 10:57 pm

Incredible idea my loyal subject
FLAMES BE UPON YE THOUGH WHO HATH QUESTIONED ME
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

Times Spotted by the Killer : 148

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:10 am

BRADY_MATRIXX wrote:
The Collector wrote:

are you stalking me
Back to top Go down
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 1:33 am

Burn the matrix. It's not a real last name anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: entah...the MATRIXX   entah...the MATRIXX Empty

Back to top Go down

entah...the MATRIXX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Forum Happenings :: Your Story-
Jump to: