SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I escape.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Times Spotted by the Killer : -2147483648

I escape.               Empty
PostSubject: I escape.    I escape.               EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 11:37 am

I broke out of the Enclosure. I squeal. I scream. I Kill the man in the white coat. I scream. I am Jeff The Killer. I am Jeff The Kill. I eat the man in the white coat's intestines. I scream. I smile. I say "Got to sleep!" I go forward. I move forward. I run. I run. I run. I run. I cry. I step on a twig. I eat a twig. I cry. I scream. I throw my Obnoxious Gas Killer Canister Grenade into the air. I catch my Obnoxious Gas Killer Canister Grenade. I pull the pin out of my Obnoxious Gas Killer Canister Grenade. I throw my Obnoxious Gas Killer Canister Grenade. I scream. I cry. I cry. I am Jeff The Scared Killer. I find an outlet for my Killer's Laptop in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 11:46 am

I charge my laptop. A man with a gun approaches me. I knock him over. I eat his face. I eat his intestines. I eat his leg. I scream. I throw my Blood. I break my leg. I heal my leg. My leg is my Killer's Healed Leg. I dance. I peam. I bean. I aweam. I want to be free. I want to be free. I am scared. I go left. I move left. I look around. I see a small clearing. I lie down next to a log. I cry. I cry. I cry. I cry. Icry. I cry. Icry. Icry. Cry. Cry. Cry. Sad. Sad. I am sad. I go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 12:00 pm

I wake up. I sip water from a nearby stream. I return to my log.
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 12:00 pm

I take a Selfie on my Killer's Laptop.I escape.               Me10
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 12:01 pm

I go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

Times Spotted by the Killer : 21

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:29 am

ok man I pump 10k pounds raw iron my muscles immediately grow 5 times original size abs multiply like celluler division and i throw you through a  row of builidngs goku style

Last edited by BRADY_MATRIXX on Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeff The Killer thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Goblin

Goblin

BANNED
BANNED

Times Spotted by the Killer : 79

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:07 am

Goblin runs fast to jeffe!!!!! (his ally in blood)

Jeff The Killer thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 3:19 pm

BRADY_MATRIXX wrote:
ok man I pump 10k pounds raw iron my muscles immediately grow 5 times original size abs multiply like celluler division and i throw you through a  row of builidngs goku style
I look at you. I leave a note on the ground. I scream. I stab myself in the hand. I bleed my Blood onto the note. The note says "ooO O oo o ooO 0i oii o o o o iI". I sneeze blood.
Back to top Go down
BRADY_MATRIXX

BRADY_MATRIXX

Times Spotted by the Killer : 21

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 10:17 pm

Jeff The Killer wrote:
BRADY_MATRIXX wrote:
I look at you. I leave a note on the ground. I scream. I stab myself in the hand. I bleed my Blood onto the note. The note says "ooO  O oo o  ooO  0i oii  o o o o iI". I sneeze blood.

I power up hard and fly through a window. I enter a drugstore (good kind) and kamehameha a theif then hand the clerk 600 hundred bucks then do a spinning back kick through the window and give Jeff 7 allergy meds and 7 dragon balls and help him up from the ground.

"hello Jeff my name is Brady Matrixx - the swaggersaiyan. join me, we could b unstopable toegther" I wait for ur response
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I escape.    I escape.               Empty

Back to top Go down

I escape.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Other :: IRL Stuff-
Jump to: