SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

silent hill: retibuton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

Times Spotted by the Killer : 758

silent hill: retibuton Empty
PostSubject: silent hill: retibuton   silent hill: retibuton EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 6:16 pm

whenn i playeud sonic h8ill fo rthe first time last year oh my man my god i got sooooooo slustered when i was getting chased by pyramid head and when i tell you that damn thing he wore on his head was it like it his head or real or even like a appendage theres only one way to know baby *licks limps* *smash my fist into the wall* WAHHHHH yeah im so GOOD to clown with that guy. but then he keep chassing me through th ecorridors... and i screamed but of scared but also lowkey kind of into it. and so i kept running and running and screaming and getting sory of like DAMNN... hes scary but hes lowtey kinda soft and huggable and probably HNUG like a freaking HROSE but that besides te point because well if u g et killed yoou die but so i was running awayt and there was a corspe on the wall but i inspected it closely and it turned out to be a foreskin just like that one theory and tbhj i freaked the fuck out at that like omg its real. and then pyramid head smacked that thing with the big thing on his head and his swrod oon and got blood everywhere on the wall and the floor and the celing and him and me and the foreskina nd the metal plates and the objects in the room and it was a big big big mess. and thats the end of the story pelase remember to like it 5 stars flower
Back to top Go down
thatAUTHORgirl

thatAUTHORgirl

Times Spotted by the Killer : 192

PostSubject: Re: silent hill: retibuton   silent hill: retibuton EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 6:17 pm

10 out of 10 big beautiful books is my rating

gaypyramidhead thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

PostSubject: Re: silent hill: retibuton   silent hill: retibuton EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 6:18 pm

books is like booobs only 1 letter away
Back to top Go down
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

PostSubject: Re: silent hill: retibuton   silent hill: retibuton EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 6:19 pm

i ony like boob when on men
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: silent hill: retibuton   silent hill: retibuton EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 1:35 am

I'm going to be perfectly honest and real with you, I think if you started coming on to pyramid head he would split you cleanly in half like a butterflied chicken breast! Ohoho!
Back to top Go down
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

PostSubject: Re: silent hill: retibuton   silent hill: retibuton EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 8:29 am

i woudlnt be oposed cus im a freak like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silent hill: retibuton   silent hill: retibuton Empty

Back to top Go down

silent hill: retibuton
Page 1 of 1