SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..

Go down 
+4
the puzzle
johnthemoderator
jUSTINkILLER
LethalSweety
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. Empty
PostSubject: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 7:06 am

people of the GREAT slendermansion.. it is with a heavy heart that i inform you all that Herobrian has succumb to a horrible fucking accident.. i ask everyone to kindly give their respects.. without herobrine we wouldnt all be here.. this is the first time i have ever felt likei could relate to anyone.. and for the first time i think i found people i.. liked.. here.. none of this would have happened.. none of you would have been here..

anyways.. because herobring is dead they gave me owner so that the forum could continue under the rule of someone who understands the world for how it is.. we live in a dark and twisted world and some of you are too prancy and jouyos to be a good moderator so really its for the best herebrien chose me.. some of you may not like how things are gonna be run from now on.. and if you dont.. tough luck.. the world wasnt made to be like.. and i suggest you stop wining before i ban you..
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

Times Spotted by the Killer : 148

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:08 am

i don't think your mod why is your name not purple
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:08 am

sucks that they died though

Last edited by jUSTINkILLER on Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : woke)
Back to top Go down
johnthemoderator
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
5 star user cannot be banned or warned
johnthemoderator

Times Spotted by the Killer : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:09 am

it iz zad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://balls.com/
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:09 am

euh.. must be a glitch of some kind.. but rest assured,, LETHALSWEETY *IS* THE NEW OWNER OF SLENDERMANSION.. if you dont beleive,, ill just have to ban you to prove it.. heh..
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:11 am

can you give me $20
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:11 am

jUSTINkILLER thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:12 am

the mcdonalds i am connected to is not going to be happy with that
Back to top Go down
the puzzle

the puzzle

Times Spotted by the Killer : 228

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:13 am

Like a Star @ heaven  Question  clown  What a Face MAY They be fOREVER PRESENT In our mEMORIES What a Face  clown  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 1:12 pm

They gave it to you, huh? EHEHEHE! Good thing they're dead, because otherwise i'd hex them for making such a dumb decision! I give this forum a week before we're all eaten by ghouls, kikiki...
Back to top Go down
xXdevilish_imp420Xx

xXdevilish_imp420Xx

Times Spotted by the Killer : 256

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:02 pm

he was still alive?
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 6:42 pm

no no NO this must have been a MISTYPE HERORBRINE IS DEAD and NOT ALIVE..
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 7:16 pm

Let's all go to his grave and stick a stake real deep in there, just to be sure! EHEHE!
Back to top Go down
Slugbo22

Slugbo22

Times Spotted by the Killer : 257

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:20 pm

Awww fumkninwas hoping to be the new owner overlorf... i gousebi will iist have to find new pursuits inblife.bibwill share thembhere whenbi dicover them

Sent from my hopeful iPhone

LethalSweety thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
TheEpicDanBackslide

TheEpicDanBackslide

Times Spotted by the Killer : 133

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 1:46 pm

Since Herobrine is dead, can I see his last will and testament? Just to review... Eheheheh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..   HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE.. Empty

Back to top Go down

HERORBINE MEMORIAL THREAD.. AND COMING OF A NEW AGE..
Page 1 of 1