SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

i dont know whats wrong with the world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

Times Spotted by the Killer : 758

i dont know whats wrong with the world Empty
PostSubject: i dont know whats wrong with the world   i dont know whats wrong with the world EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 1:14 am

every time i go outside to refill my big bag of dog food that i eat normal food out of (the bag is big anf thats why. couldnt find any other big bags only this one) i trtipp over the cinderblocks i keep by my door for home defgense and knock my teeth out and the doctor has to put them back in with wood glue. and youll never guess what happened to me today (at the doctor now getting the anasthesa because i already have enough pain in my life) so hi i forgot about this website cus i hit my head on the corner of a vending machine trying to steal a bag of peanuts
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

Times Spotted by the Killer : 148

PostSubject: Re: i dont know whats wrong with the world   i dont know whats wrong with the world EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 1:24 am

how the fuck do you fuck up this bad use the cinderblocks to break open the vending machine

X_VenomousFreak_X thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
X_VenomousFreak_X

X_VenomousFreak_X

zcared me
zcary........

Times Spotted by the Killer : 68

PostSubject: Re: i dont know whats wrong with the world   i dont know whats wrong with the world EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 3:46 pm

pyramid head learn tool use... soon pyramid head will learn to make fire... haha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont know whats wrong with the world   i dont know whats wrong with the world Empty

Back to top Go down

i dont know whats wrong with the world
Page 1 of 1