SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

advime for the houger ones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slugbo22

Slugbo22

Times Spotted by the Killer : 257

advime for the houger ones Empty
PostSubject: advime for the houger ones   advime for the houger ones EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 9:36 am

relationshitsnarenlike a carrockake. You got a big piece of dough fulle of geheyables and on its own maybe mot so food but then you put some whapped cream on it and geyeyahles and siddenly beloved sukmertime desert snoe cone. You ever jwd a snow cone. Injavemt.

and dont be afraid to step out your house wnd look at clouds i know they can be scarh because the sun is theyre and childs dontblike to be aout glnowowed (many sich cases childglow)

and of upi ever hear a scrambin the wood at night dont follow it thinging its manwoma erhaps in neef of kelp but its actually GOUGRE MOTAN LION! Very loud scritchy screach that sounds like whororer moby but its really jist asshole cat. Lost my arm to a cougrebthis eeek and so now im bown a femir... thongs not goig so gooe for old sigbo in his lichsnlair

Yeah aparently the lamlorbs still make you pay for moss amentitys and stagnant water butblike bro i am make of bone you think i have money, i do butbwhybdo you want it, you kodwestarn freak. THE ECONMY I SWEARN TO JOD, OM GONE OM LICHERALH MADE OF LEATHER

Morle of the sototry is capilatism is a whstem design by the richs and owerpful to keep the lilg gay down and sad and stuck in cabes while they live in CITGIRS AND SHID and also cops are noch your frienmds they are ag occupmying force that will not orotect u they engorc a tatus weo insteah

HOPE YOU LEARG SOMETIME
Back to top Go down
jUSTINkILLER

jUSTINkILLER

Times Spotted by the Killer : 148

PostSubject: Re: advime for the houger ones   advime for the houger ones EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:24 pm

That's great sweetie
Back to top Go down
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

Times Spotted by the Killer : 758

PostSubject: Re: advime for the houger ones   advime for the houger ones EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 5:35 am

dont understand post but pretty good intentons i think
Back to top Go down
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

PostSubject: Re: advime for the houger ones   advime for the houger ones EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 5:36 am

does anyone know where 2 buy weed in portland my weed guy just got run over by a boulder at a indiana jones recreation but they used a real boulder instead of a fake one on accident.
Back to top Go down
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

PostSubject: Re: advime for the houger ones   advime for the houger ones EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 5:36 am

crushed flat like latke
Back to top Go down
gaypyramidhead

gaypyramidhead

PostSubject: Re: advime for the houger ones   advime for the houger ones EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 5:37 am

pretty sure im not jewish because my penis still have that thing on it but mmmm latkes look good i could eat 10 of them. YUM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advime for the houger ones   advime for the houger ones Empty

Back to top Go down

advime for the houger ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Other :: IRL Stuff-
Jump to: