SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

CREEPY POST 3

Go down 
+5
The Collector
incandescenthope
Goblin
KicktheHABIT
CreepyPoster35
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

CREEPY POST 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEPY POST 3   CREEPY POST 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 3:39 pm

GrinnyKitty wrote:
Problem implies there's something wrong, which there isn't? I'm just talking to my friend about his/her story, I'm not stopping you from doing the same. We're all equal here

...um yeh but ur obviously trying to take the spotlight away from Lethal's genius intellect...so there is a problem actually...so learn to shut your trap and let the smarter people talk first...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY POST 3   CREEPY POST 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 3:44 pm

You know what, okay. Fine. Sorry I said anything. LethalSweety is the literary expert now, culture is dead, Whoopdy-Doo!
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY POST 3   CREEPY POST 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 3:46 pm

GrinnyKitty wrote:
You know what, okay. Fine. Sorry I said anything. LethalSweety is the literary expert now, culture is dead, Whoopdy-Doo!
this is my favorite thing youve ever said

Goblin thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY POST 3   CREEPY POST 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 3:50 pm

LethalSweety wrote:
we are not equal you are below me in levels you can't even understand these are numbers past negative infinity you cretin.. youre going to confuse this poor soul with your nonsense because you just don't have a proper understanding of this world like I do..
Wow, you're so wise! We should stick you on a mountain for 1000 years and see how wise your wisdoms are when you come back, Kiki~!
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY POST 3   CREEPY POST 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 3:51 pm

my mind will be grown like a beautiful baby boy..so full of new ideas and criticism..

Goblin and ghost detective think this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
CreepyPoster35

CreepyPoster35

Times Spotted by the Killer : 66

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY POST 3   CREEPY POST 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 8:41 pm

GrinnyKitty wrote:
Um I'm not really sure what that goblin account is lol weird but this is great! It's your third story ever and it's already incredible! The only critisism I can think of is maybe try building some more atmosphere, let things sit, I like that your story gets straight to the point but the pacing feels a little rushed in places. Great job though (P.S I love the drawing XD)

THANK U :d I WILL TRY TO BUILD MORE ATMOSPHERE IN MY NEXT SCARY POSTA.

ALL CRITISICM IS APPRECIATED BE IT PROFESSIONAL OR AMATURE! :d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY POST 3   CREEPY POST 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CREEPY POST 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlenderMansion :: Mansion Halls :: Your Creepypastas-
Jump to: