SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Do you believe in any Creepypastas?

Go down 
+14
ghost detective
crypticShadowBall99
LetMeOut
Gamez4LYFE
Herobrine
Darksun95
incandescenthope
The Collector
KicktheHABIT
PokeManiac
LethalSweety
CreepyPoster35
MitsunoriMisawa
MarbleHybrid12
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

Times Spotted by the Killer : 317

Do you believe in any Creepypastas? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:33 am

I think there's a few Creepypastas out there that are pretty believable, I've always been a skeptic so I don't think that it's quite how the original story says it is (him being Notch's brother is plain silly) but I think Herobrine is very probably real, I mean the Minecraft devs secretly adding scary things like that is just in character for them, and if he wasn't real why would they use him in marketing from time to time?
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/j7EU7GVjyRA?si=levYrZrPw0wnPx9X
MitsunoriMisawa

MitsunoriMisawa

Times Spotted by the Killer : 7

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:34 am

That'd be sooooo crazy if any of them were real! affraid I think Herobrine might be real too, my brother saw him once in the Minecrafts! Lol do you think there are other ones that might be real??
Back to top Go down
CreepyPoster35

CreepyPoster35

Times Spotted by the Killer : 66

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:37 am

JEFF THE KILLER.

HE GOT ME A DETENTION AND MADE ME CRY SO HE IS REAL.
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:41 am

i wrote jeff the killer his is real..

CreepyPoster35 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:43 am

slenderman is real...
Back to top Go down
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:49 am

The 27 cartridges are real. The curses within are real. Some of their teachings have been spread upon the internet by scholars such as yours truly.
Back to top Go down
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

Times Spotted by the Killer : 299

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 9:05 am

I THINK HABIT IS REAL. EHEHEHE.

MarbleHybrid12 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTbd0Ncsyus
MitsunoriMisawa

MitsunoriMisawa

Times Spotted by the Killer : 7

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 9:23 am

PokeManiac wrote:
The 27 cartridges are real. The curses within are real. Some of their teachings have been spread upon the internet by scholars such as yours truly.

Oh woooow! I would love to hear more about this desu!
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 9:24 am

Maybe we should like, launch investigations and stuff , like actively try and find the things we think are real... (and hopefully stay safe while doing so)
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 9:34 am

I know for a fact many of those fabled haunted videogames are real, heheheh... Maybe a little exaggerated in how truly scary they are, heheh!
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 9:35 am

Show us your collection!
Back to top Go down
incandescenthope

incandescenthope

Times Spotted by the Killer : 91

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:08 am

no I don’t think they are real, the only exception would be nes godzilla i guess, I thought the game was real and all of the weird shit was just incredibly good spritework but no it turns out it was all fake

Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:13 am

incandescenthope wrote:
no I don’t think they are real,  the only exception would be nes godzilla i guess, I thought the game was real and all of the weird shit was just incredibly good spritework but no it turns out it was all fake

I think that's fair, my belief in Herobrine def isn't the original stories' version and is more logical, I think Herobrine is in the game but not anything supernatural, just some secret boss or something, I mean they used to have entire secret updates, not to mention they have Minecraft skins of him on the Xbox version.

incandescenthope thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

Times Spotted by the Killer : 237

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 3:10 pm

Russian sleep experiment feels real to me. I mean, you see the stuff the united states government did with their whole psychic shit during the cold war... you can only imagine what other governments do with unethical experiments every year.

MarbleHybrid12 and incandescenthope think this post RULES

Back to top Go down
KicktheHABIT

KicktheHABIT

Times Spotted by the Killer : 299

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 3:19 pm

Darksun95 wrote:
Russian sleep experiment feels real to me. I mean, you see the stuff the united states government did with their whole psychic shit during the cold war... you can only imagine what other governments do with unethical experiments every year.
THIS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTbd0Ncsyus
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 3:24 pm

And MKultra shit is just the experiments we know about. The ones that they're willing to declassify or let get leaked. What dark secrets lie under the white house in it's laboratory?

Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:14 pm

Darksun95 wrote:
And MKultra shit is just the experiments we know about. The ones that they're willing to declassify or let get leaked. What dark secrets lie under the white house in it's laboratory?

I don't think the White House itself has a laboratory, it was probably places like Area 51, Los Alamos, & Fort Detrick, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising... the thing that throws me off about the Russian Sleep Experiment though is the big speech at the end, as well as the fact the first appearance of it is *on* the creepypasta wiki, I feel like the creepypasta wiki is the last place that actual Government leaks would happen, surely they'd submit the documents to news organizations who would make said docs publicly available?
Back to top Go down
Herobrine
Admin
Herobrine

Times Spotted by the Killer : 111

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:03 pm

Bigfoot is in GTA San Andreas
Back to top Go down
https://slendermansion.forumotion.com
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

Times Spotted by the Killer : 138

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:45 pm

all of them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
LetMeOut

LetMeOut

Times Spotted by the Killer : 73

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 2:41 am

MarbleHyrbid12 wrote:
Darksun95 wrote:

I don't think the White House itself has a laboratory, it was probably places like Area 51, Los Alamos, & Fort Detrick, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising... the thing that throws me off about the Russian Sleep Experiment though is the big speech at the end, as well as the fact the first appearance of it is *on* the creepypasta wiki, I feel like the creepypasta wiki is the last place that actual Government leaks would happen, surely they'd submit the documents to news organizations who would make said docs publicly available?

Interest. Explanation.

You would be surprised what people do to hide secrets from those in control ; )
I would not doubt what you see on the internet, things are not as it seems.
Back to top Go down
crypticShadowBall99

crypticShadowBall99

Times Spotted by the Killer : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 3:39 am

So I know for sure that a lot of creepypastas AREN'T real. because it weould not make sense! If you think about it.
But on the other hand, there are some woods near my house and I like to explore them and a few times when I was out there I heard ringing in my ears and a deep low thump sounds (Sign's of Slenderman) and some of you probably don't know this but there's even a recorded tape where a guy got his daughter stolen by Slender and he talked to the police and Slender got them too!
Finally, I just think its real because the evidence doesn't lie. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
LetMeOut

LetMeOut

Times Spotted by the Killer : 73

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 8:32 am

crypticShadowBall99 wrote:
So I know for sure that a lot of creepypastas AREN'T real. because it weould not make sense! If you think about it.
But on the other hand, there are some woods near my house and I like to explore them and a few times when I was out there I heard ringing in my ears and a deep low thump sounds (Sign's of Slenderman) and some of you probably don't know this but there's even a recorded tape where a guy got his daughter stolen by Slender and he talked to the police and Slender got them too!
Finally, I just think its real because the evidence doesn't lie. Rolling Eyes
Smug. Petty.

You should see the things the foundation keeps from you. 'Slenderman' might not be a myth.
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:05 am

Slenderman may well be real, heheh, but I bet he could easily be defeated, such as by being sealed inside a rice cooker, kikiki!

ChefLinguini thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 6:36 pm

Slenderman is kinda stupid in his current version. All the intrigue is basic things about him? What's his origin story? Was he once human? Why should I care? The narrative gives no reason to care. Just a scary guy in a suit in the woods. BO-RING! Get creative with it! Play in the space! Give the readers MORE than generic scaryboy while leaving specific and interesting details a mystery! and not a mystery as in just a blank space, I mean the writer purposefully cultivates an air of mystery about it! Gets readers curious!
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 6:48 pm

Darksun95 wrote:
Slenderman is kinda stupid in his current version. All the intrigue is basic things about him? What's his origin story? Was he once human? Why should I care? The narrative gives no reason to care. Just a scary guy in a suit in the woods. BO-RING! Get creative with it! Play in the space! Give the readers MORE than generic scaryboy while leaving specific and interesting details a mystery! and not a mystery as in just a blank space, I mean the writer purposefully cultivates an air of mystery about it! Gets readers curious!

Have you watched Marble Hornets or TribeTwelve or EverymanHybrid because honestly I think they do a lot with the concept, also the mystery is part of what you're meant to enjoy, you don't go into a lovecraft story and go "Hey why didn't they explain the incomprehensible evil that drives you mad" it would be really stupid if he were Human in the past I think. Also they're both still ongoing right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in any Creepypastas?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next