SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Do you believe in any Creepypastas?

Go down 
+14
ghost detective
crypticShadowBall99
LetMeOut
Gamez4LYFE
Herobrine
Darksun95
incandescenthope
The Collector
KicktheHABIT
PokeManiac
LethalSweety
CreepyPoster35
MitsunoriMisawa
MarbleHybrid12
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darksun95

Darksun95

Times Spotted by the Killer : 237

Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 6:57 pm

MarbleHyrbid12 wrote:
Darksun95 wrote:
Slenderman is kinda stupid in his current version. All the intrigue is basic things about him? What's his origin story? Was he once human? Why should I care? The narrative gives no reason to care. Just a scary guy in a suit in the woods. BO-RING! Get creative with it! Play in the space! Give the readers MORE than generic scaryboy while leaving specific and interesting details a mystery! and not a mystery as in just a blank space, I mean the writer purposefully cultivates an air of mystery about it! Gets readers curious!

Have you watched Marble Hornets or TribeTwelve or EverymanHybrid because honestly I think they do a lot with the concept, also the mystery is part of what you're meant to enjoy, you don't go into a lovecraft story and go "Hey why didn't they explain the incomprehensible evil that drives you mad" it would be really stupid if he were Human in the past I think. Also they're both still ongoing right now.

While I agree mystery is good especially in horror I don't like how ALL SLENDERMAN IS is mystery. You can't have a lack of knowledge without SOME knowledge, yknow? And what do we know about slenderman? uuuum. tentacle business suit.
Maybe I'm just spoiled cuz dark souls lore is one of my favorite mystery things of all time but I like having just enough knowledge to know that there are things I don't know
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

Times Spotted by the Killer : 317

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:02 pm

Well we know that he's been around for hundreds of years and appeared in German Folklore as Der Großmann, we know that he emits some sort of energy or radiation that can make people physically ill, and that sickness can result in people developing delusions and losing touch with reality in general, this energy also messes with electronics. It's also notable that he is often seen around floods and fires and catastrophes of that nature, we know just as much about Slenderman as we do any other Cryptid, and if you don't like Cryptids then I think creepypasta may not be for you either.
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/j7EU7GVjyRA?si=levYrZrPw0wnPx9X
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:09 pm

Slenderman is a malevolent force whose horror directly comes from the affects he has on people who look into him or are in proximity to someone looking into him, Lovecraftian horror isn't when you make a creature an encyclopedia you can read, if anything that completely ruins it.
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:12 pm

MarbleHyrbid12 wrote:
Well we know that he's been around for hundreds of years and appeared in German Folklore as Der Großmann, we know that he emits some sort of energy or radiation that can make people physically ill, and that sickness can result in people developing delusions and losing touch with reality in general, this energy also messes with electronics. It's also notable that he is often seen around floods and fires and catastrophes of that nature, we know just as much about Slenderman as we do any other Cryptid, and if you don't like Cryptids then I think creepypasta may not be for you either.

I knew none of this nevermind he's actually awesome. Always a fan of more passive monsters whose primary threat is not immediate (like illness, insanity, or impending doom)

Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:16 pm

the games honestly do a pretty bad job at portraying what the horror of Slenderman is, because he does mess with people by teleporting them and altering the world around them (creating constantly looping corridors and things of that nature) but the game(s) kind of just implies he kills you instantly which just is not true, (unless you're reading a bad story)
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

Times Spotted by the Killer : 277

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:17 pm

slenderman is real i know his son

MarbleHybrid12 and Goblin think this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:23 pm

did you dislike my post because you dont beleive me or because you dont beleive in me..

Goblin thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:24 pm

LethalSweety wrote:
did you dislike my post because you dont beleive me or because you dont beleive in me..

I don't believe you because I don't think he can have a son I'm sure you are a fine person
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:25 pm

im pretty sure people said the same thing about mary but she had a son.. so, checkmate..

Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:29 pm

I... okay...
Back to top Go down
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:30 pm

LethalSweety wrote:
im pretty sure people said the same thing about mary but she had a son.. so, checkmate..
Are you saying that the Slenderman's child is Jesus Christ?
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:30 pm

Slenderman's face is featureless so therefore so is his groin. Like a ken doll down there.

Believe me, I'm just as disappointed about this information as you.
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:31 pm

PokeManiac wrote:
LethalSweety wrote:
Are you saying that the Slenderman's child is Jesus Christ?
did i say that? are you putting words in my mouth? next time try thinking before you say dumb shit like this

Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:31 pm

also maybe he is.. idk.. might be kinda.. cool...

Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:38 pm

Darksun95 wrote:
Slenderman's face is featureless so therefore so is his groin. Like a ken doll down there.

I just realized this wouldn't necessarily prevent him from reproducing. He may lay eggs with a cloaca or commit mitosis. Maybe a cut-off slenderman appendage will grow into a new slenderman like a sea anemone.
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:42 pm

Darksun95 wrote:

wait have you seen slendermans penits??

Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:42 pm

how do you know it looks like that??

Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:44 pm

Darksun95 wrote:
Darksun95 wrote:

I just realized this wouldn't necessarily prevent him from reproducing. He may lay eggs with a cloaca or commit mitosis. Maybe a cut-off slenderman appendage will grow into a new slenderman like a sea anemone.

he has tentacles. thats all im saying.

Darksun95 thinks this post RULES

LethalSweety thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:45 pm

LethalSweety wrote:
Darksun95 wrote:

technically I haven't but only because he doesn't have one.
Back to top Go down
LethalSweety

LethalSweety

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:45 pm

Darksun95 wrote:
LethalSweety wrote:
Darksun95 wrote:

technically I haven't but only because he doesn't have one.
i think he has one..

LethalSweety thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
incandescenthope

incandescenthope

Times Spotted by the Killer : 91

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:09 pm

what is happening
Back to top Go down
Darksun95

Darksun95

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:11 pm

Intellectual discussion of slenderman anatomy. What's wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
incandescenthope

incandescenthope

Times Spotted by the Killer : 91

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:13 pm

nothing I just wanted to confirm my hypothesis

MarbleHybrid12 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:41 pm

Who cares about what slenderman has 'down there', heheheh! I want to know if he bleeds or not!
Back to top Go down
crypticShadowBall99

crypticShadowBall99

Times Spotted by the Killer : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 2:50 am

Um... penis? No... just no Laughing

But it might be like that Japanese cartoons (Hentae, if you don't know) Suspect No No No

Ben currently drowning thinks this post RULES

LethalSweety thinks this post SUCKS!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in any Creepypastas?   Do you believe in any Creepypastas? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in any Creepypastas?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next