SlenderMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlenderMansion

we are evil

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Too many stooges may spoil the forum!

Go down 
+2
EnlightenedLarry000
The Collector
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

Too many stooges may spoil the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:29 am

You know, there's been a lot of stooges around here lately! Kikiki!
Now as you all know, i'm a lover of mischief, pranks and general tomfoolery, so I have a respect for the stooges and their antics.
BUT THERE'S TOO MANY! KIKIKI!
The soul of comedy is, if nothing else, variety! And if there's nothing but stooges here, how am I gonna sow the seeds of anarchy when the forum's under constant siege from flying pineapples and other various slapstick threats? I'd never get any good tr- I mean, talking to my forum friends done! We need to nip these guys in the bud! Seal them in the dirt! Lock them inside the fridge! Use a secret art to stick them in a rice cooker for a hundred years! That kind of thing! Hehehe!

MarbleHybrid12 thinks this post RULES

Back to top Go down
EnlightenedLarry000

EnlightenedLarry000

Times Spotted by the Killer : 9

PostSubject: Re: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:38 am

The Collector wrote:
You know, there's been a lot of stooges around here lately! Kikiki!
Now as you all know, i'm a lover of mischief, pranks and general tomfoolery, so I have a respect for the stooges and their antics.
BUT THERE'S TOO MANY! KIKIKI!
The soul of comedy is, if nothing else, variety! And if there's nothing but stooges here, how am I gonna sow the seeds of anarchy when the forum's under constant siege from flying pineapples and other various slapstick threats? I'd never get any good tr- I mean, talking to my forum friends done! We need to nip these guys in the bud! Seal them in the dirt! Lock them inside the fridge! Use a secret art to stick them in a rice cooker for a hundred years! That kind of thing! Hehehe!
I agree, each of my fellow stooge brethren should join me, I shall be their shepherd off the forum and into the loving embrace of enlightenment
Back to top Go down
Ben currently drowning

Ben currently drowning

Times Spotted by the Killer : 880

PostSubject: Re: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:42 am

i think we should trap the stooges in an arena. let them fight until only one remains. see who is the ultimate stooge.
Back to top Go down
The Collector

The Collector

Times Spotted by the Killer : 563

PostSubject: Re: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 3:04 am

Sounds like a great idea to me! Maybe we could have like a lion or something for fun, too! Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
creepyCurly666

creepyCurly666

Times Spotted by the Killer : 18

PostSubject: Re: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 3:30 am

(I SCREAM, I TRY TO FLEE THE FORUM, A BOARD FALLS ON MY BACK, IT SHATTERS, I FALL, I WEEP, I CRAWL, MY FINGERS START BREAKING AWAY, I STRUGGLE, I YELL, I WEEP, I NYUK, I TRY TO CHEW, MY TEETH SHATTER, MY JAW TURNS TO MUSH. I SEE THE VOID ONCE MORE) (I WAKE UP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 6:15 am

They scare me.
Back to top Go down
PokeManiac

PokeManiac

Times Spotted by the Killer : 146

PostSubject: Re: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 12:12 pm

Ben currently drowning wrote:
i think we should trap the stooges in an arena. let them fight until only one remains. see who is the ultimate stooge.
Why one? Aren't there three stooges?
Back to top Go down
MarbleHybrid12

MarbleHybrid12

Times Spotted by the Killer : 317

PostSubject: Re: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 6:45 pm

Gotta be the weirdest thing that's changed about the forum, seriously what do they have to do with creepypasta? They're a little weird but thats It. Maybe they're a bunch of 4chan trolls or something.
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/j7EU7GVjyRA?si=levYrZrPw0wnPx9X
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too many stooges may spoil the forum!   Too many stooges may spoil the forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

Too many stooges may spoil the forum!
Page 1 of 1